The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 hours ago, _Bagel said:

Fuck - you’re telling me in all that time they didn’t reminisce about the 90s or Jackass/Blink/MTV stories ? 

I can listen to that shit when I’m in a very specific headspace but today is not that day 

My thoughts exactly. Tom gave a little cool story about how he is a stoner and bringing weed through the airport, but after that....I'm so sick of him talking about aliens and fake UFO videos non stop. Now he's trying to act smart talking about manipulating time....yawnnnnn

• Like 1

i fall for it every time but i really do think blink is recording something with tom. the instagram photos have been constant all year. in the stevo podcast with tom, he struggles to answer what he's recording for. if it were for angels or his movie, he would have said so. he quickly switched gears to mention an angels live album but i highly doubt that's what he was working on. 

5 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i fall for it every time but i really do think blink is recording something with tom. the instagram photos have been constant all year. in the stevo podcast with tom, he struggles to answer what he's recording for. if it were for angels or his movie, he would have said so. he quickly switched gears to mention an angels live album but i highly doubt that's what he was working on. 

Theres zero chance tom is recording with blink, hes so far up his own ass with his movies and aliens hes not going to waste time on a blink song that brings him no cash

• Like 1

it's been nearly three years since the last album and tour. the band members post photos of the old lineup, and only the old lineup, almost every week now. even kourtney kardashian, one of the most famous people in the world, is posting photos of the old lineup and making them trend.

the hype for these three is clearly there. it would be wildly awkward to behave like this only to "come back" with another feldmann album with skiba in the press photos.

2009 tom couldn't be in the band because mark and travis wanted to constantly do world tours, record in the same studio, and release an album every other year. it's very possible these things don't matter much to them anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Crab 2

1 minute ago, wannabe corn dog said:

it's been nearly three years since the last album and tour. the band members post photos of the old lineup, and only the old lineup, almost every week now. even kourtney kardashian, one of the most famous people in the world, is posting photos of the old lineup and making them trend.

the hype for these three is clearly there. it would be wildly awkward to behave like this only to "come back" with another feldmann album with skiba in the press photos.

2009 tom couldn't be in the band because mark and travis wanted to constantly do world tours, record in the same studio, and release an album every other year. it's very possible these things don't matter much to them anymore. 

Mark and Travis haven’t been doing shit for blink in the last year or two. So how the fuck could Tom be? Lol just accept it, this is sad to see 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

Fuck you’re desperate lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1