The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

This is such bullish Kay. Speedo, the guy you’re sticking up for, is the one who started it and constantly sends out Petty insults. It’s no wonder people don’t stick around here with this gang mentality you guys have together. Can’t even look at the actual posts and what transpired before you choose a side 

I was responding to the literal posts I was going through, I just saw your behaviour as you trying to be the big I AM over nothing and wanted to see a guitar battle.

I give @Speedo shit all the time. We piss each other off constantly. This isn’t ganging up, this is “dont be a bitch about something and be surprised when you’re called out for it”

Just now, Speedo said:

No, you just threaten to beat people up on the internet … lol

Didn’t make any threats. Just said I wished that I could, there’s a difference. Shit talkers like you deserve it tho. Maybe I will pull a Jay and silent Bob on your ass one day tho , and knock out one tooth for ever person you’ve ever been a douche bag to here . I am supposed to be visiting a friend in Texas soon after all 

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

Didn’t make any threats. Just said I wished that I could, there’s a difference. Shit talkers like you deserve it tho. Maybe I will pull a Jay and silent Bob on your ass one day tho , and knock out one tooth for ever person you’ve ever been a douche bag to here . I am supposed to be visiting a friend in Texas soon after all 

I’ll be here! Lol

7 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

This is such bullish Kay. Speedo, the guy you’re sticking up for, is the one who started it and constantly sends out Petty insults. It’s no wonder people don’t stick around here with this gang mentality you guys have together. Can’t even look at the actual posts and what transpired before you choose a side 

Sounds like you're about to take another "break from all social media," huh?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kay said:

I was responding to the literal posts I was going through, I just saw your behaviour as you trying to be the big I AM over nothing and wanted to see a guitar battle.

I give @Speedo shit all the time. We piss each other off constantly. This isn’t ganging up, this is “dont be a bitch about something and be surprised when you’re called out for it”

I wasn’t even talking about playing guitar when your boy took a cheap shot and insulted my guitar playing during a whole different conversation. So yea, sorry to say he started it. And I never agreed to learn a bmth song for a battle, so cool. Give Speedo the imaginary win I couldn’t care less 

Just now, FAPLORD said:

Hell no. I’ll just go back to ignoring literally everything speedo’s insecure shit talking ass says 

No you won’t. You don’t have that type of personality. You’ll do nothing of the sort. 

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Weird how it happened immediately after your last big meltdown here. I'm sure it wasn't related though.

It wasn’t, I was dealing with other shit in real life. Funny how you guys think you’re that important or like I let some internet douchebags affect my day to day 

Just now, Kay said:

Genuine question @Patient #48273 as a mod should I be ignoring him threatening to knock speedos teeth out? Feels like responding to it as a mod is GaNgInG uP oN hIm but ignoring it seems irresponsible. Thoughts?

If it seemed even remotely credible, I'd take it seriously, but this is more like a little kid having a tantrum.

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Genuine question @Patient #48273 as a mod should I be ignoring him threatening to knock speedos teeth out? Feels like responding to it as a mod is GaNgInG uP oN hIm but ignoring it seems irresponsible. Thoughts?

I didn’t threaten him it was wishful thinking. I guarantee you Speedo is a pussy in real life who doesn’t say a damn word to anybody so he thinks he’s Billy bad ass because he talks shit and gets backed by the mods here 

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

If it seemed even remotely credible, I'd take it seriously, but this is more like a little kid having a tantrum.

It was the friend in texas comment that gave me pause, but thanks. Context is always key!