The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 hours ago, Funko Pop Salesman_182 said:

Letting others control the band as if it's just a brand name is the last thing any of us expected from that.  Just seems like their whole niche was not being that band.

This band completely changed/polished their sound and image just to get on MTV lol

• Crab 1

4 hours ago, Kay said:

Remember when people thought this site had the Up All Night leak? 😂

Remember how disappointing hearing that song for the first time was?  Talk about your all-time let downs.  Over time I've come to accept it as an OK song, but I was ready for something on Feeling This tier, and it just wasn't close.

i was so so disappointed by up all night, and even more furious they continued to play for years and years like it was some greatest hit. such a misfire of a single… a bunch of disparate elements mashed together barely working. the closest analogue in recent era is IRWIHY.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, boxelder said:

i was so so disappointed by up all night, and even more furious they continued to play for years and years like it was some greatest hit. such a misfire of a single… a bunch of disparate elements mashed together barely working. the closest analogue in recent era is IRWIHY.

I always thought Up all night was pretty decent. I don’t get the hate it gets here. Miles ahead of IRWIHY, I don’t get how you can even compare those two songs. Although, I classify IRWIHY as about the worst song in blink’s catalogue. That’s one I NEVER listen to. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Funko Pop Salesman_182 said:

Thats why Neighborhoods was such a grower.  Up All Night was pretty underwhelming for even the biggest blink fans.

I despise California but..

Bored To Death release>Up All Night

But both obliterated by Dogs Eating Dogs release!

Are you a grower or a shower?