Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Ari
 Share

Recommended Posts

It's definitely weird what Tom is doing, my main gripe is just the labeling it investing when it's not, otherwise I wouldn't care much. People can waste their money as they please and honestly they probably don't deserve it if they're paying for to the stars media adventures.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

That Wade seems a little bitch tbh. He needs to go back to being an absolute nobody. 

Why? Because he dared to call out one of your idols? Someone’s not being biased….(that was sarcasm in case you couldn’t tell). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ixidor said:

I don't know man, probably some folks just overall feel grateful towards a musician and don't really care in what form they support him.

This is called delusion. A word you should know since Tom has used it in songs before 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Why? Because he dared to call out one of your idols? Someone’s not being biased….(that was sarcasm in case you couldn’t tell). 

Because nobody gives a flying fuck what the non entity has to say. May as well get the opinion of Tyrone who works in Walmart or Wendy who charges $20 for a pokey bum wank around the back of a dumpster.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grifters like Tom are responsible for destroying the credibility of the UFO community. There are alot of hardworking, genuine people trying to figure out what’s going on, and people like Tom ruin their reputation. Kind of ironic as Tom seemed to start off as genuinely wanting to declassify stuff and now is just using it as a lame ploy to make money.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Get divorced for Tom peen said:

Grifters like Tom are responsible for destroying the credibility of the UFO community. There are alot of hardworking, genuine people trying to figure out what’s going on, and people like Tom ruin their reputation. Kind of ironic as Tom seemed to start off as genuinely wanting to declassify stuff and now is just using it as a lame ploy to make money.

come on...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

There is no UFO community. Some of the FBI/CIA is appointed to that and we don't get to know.

There's the Joe Rogan nootropics that also follows /alienReddit community of that's what your talking about.

Nope. There are enthusiasts and some have carved out a career around it and they aren’t necessarily employed/funded by the government. Independent journalists, philanthropists, etc. 

Here’s an organizations but it doesn’t really fully demonstrate my point as there are both individuals and groups dedicated to it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_UFO_Network

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Get divorced for Tom peen said:

Commander Fravor, George Knapp (won a Peabody), Bigelow, Michio Kaku, etc. 

I mean, I don't doubt there are some researchers that are actually legit, but these names sound like something straight out of a story book and very Tom esque Instagram post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Because nobody gives a flying fuck what the non entity has to say. May as well get the opinion of Tyrone who works in Walmart or Wendy who charges $20 for a pokey bum wank around the back of a dumpster.

Ok, so you’re just being immature, got it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

I mean, I don't doubt there are some researchers that are actually legit, but these names sound like something straight out of a story book and very Tom esque Instagram post.

“I don’t have any idea what I am talking about but you must be wrong because the names sound goofy”

just post a poo emoji next time you want to drop a shitty take 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

We are the aliens is a true statement though.  No reason we are the only ones to exponentially evolve and no other species.  We (aliens) fucked a monkey and it began. World is ours to consume all your data are belong to us.

this theory is wild and I love it:

Couple that with historical paintings that show UFOs (baptism of Christ is really the best example) 🤯

7f0618e4b0e7295bb03c6e815759c779

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...