The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

9 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I’ve had multiple friends reach out to me today who I haven’t spoken to in years. Everyone knows how much I love blink. This is so fun haha

LOL, I know right!!!!!!  I had a guy at work come up and say, "Hey, you guys here the news?"  In my head i was thinking (blink is back) but this guy is way too young and i had singled him out as not even knowing who they were.  Then he says "Blink 182 is back!" and suddenly I made a new friend.  I love you all, I love this, this is all the world needed to be right!  Thank you Tom!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

@I.AM.FAPLORD you see this? Another different time stamp on the same message. I think we should contact Mulder and Scully.

Stopppp. I only asked because the same poster put two screen shots and they had different times, sorry I didn’t expect someone to post one screenshot of their own and a screenshot from someone else. It was an innocent question lol

7 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Up All Night hits different today. Just listened to it for the first time in a while and it filled me with excitement, almost like it did when it was first released. Might have to do a full listen of Neighborhoods.

MH123456789 came up on shuffle this morning and even that song hits differently now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I’ve had multiple friends reach out to me today who I haven’t spoken to in years. Everyone knows how much I love blink. This is so fun haha

I experienced the same but not with this news. It happened when Mark was diagnosted with cancer. Which totally sucks.