The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 minutes ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

You’re confused. Aaron does the sound and recording. Kevin is a guitarist. These are two separate people you numb nuts. I don’t even think you know who or what you’re talking about, which I guess is par for the course. 

I guess this is what Tom meant about them making the most progressive album they ever have…they’ve got fucking Kevin Thrasher Gruft shredding all over the album 🤣🤣🤣

Unless I misread something,  K-Thrash is helping recording/sound engineering in LA when Tom comes up.  Rubin is helping when he's back down in San Diego. 

You really do need to take a breather though dude, is it just worry about the potential disappointment or something so trying to lower your expectations substantially? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

Unless I misread something,  K-Thrash is helping recording/sound engineering in LA when Tom comes up.  Rubin is helping when he's back down in San Diego. 

You really do need to take a breather though dude, is it just worry about the potential disappointment or something so trying to lower your expectations substantially? 

Yea you’re right, my bad 

1 hour ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

You’re confused. Aaron does the sound and recording. Kevin is a guitarist. These are two separate people you numb nuts. I don’t even think you know who or what you’re talking about, which I guess is par for the course. 

I guess this is what Tom meant about them making the most progressive album they ever have…they’ve got fucking Kevin Thrasher Gruft shredding all over the album 🤣🤣🤣

You are wrong 

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Diddy has a super power which involves a knack for being confidently incorrect 

How dare me to have been skeptical about Reddit rumors! LMAO dude the fact you compared Tom playing a blink song at an AAA show to blink playing a +44 song at a blink show reveals just how low level your brain is and it’s inability to comprehend relevant facts and differences. They will never play “No it Isn’t” at a blink show, the fact you want to argue about that is incredibly stupid. 

1 hour ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

They also said stoners are stupid, lazy, dirty, unkempt, you name it. I ain’t your average stoner homie 

The marijuana might be having an adverse effect on you.   Serious, it happens to the best of us if we don't know our brain chemistries well enough.  I can't do marijuana, especially edibles, to save my life, straight to the bed or couch.  But I can eat an entire mushroom (edit: 1.5-2.5g) and just be a little extra chatty.  You are getting too angsty over this recording stuff unless you are just fucking with us.  I mean, Tom is back in the band dude.

-dr. Jan

here for you

• Crab 1

3 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

The marijuana might be having an adverse effect on you.   Serious, it happens to the best of us if we don't know our brain chemistries well enough.  I can't do marijuana, especially edibles, to save my life, straight to the bed or couch.  But I can eat an entire mushroom and just be a little extra chatty.  You are getting too angsty over this recording stuff unless you are just fucking with us.  I mean, Tom is back in the band dude.

-dr. Jan

Na it’s always when I haven’t smoked yet that I start being crabby- Dr Fap 

14 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

The marijuana might be having an adverse effect on you.   Serious, it happens to the best of us if we don't know our brain chemistries well enough.  I can't do marijuana, especially edibles, to save my life, straight to the bed or couch.  But I can eat an entire mushroom and just be a little extra chatty.  You are getting too angsty over this recording stuff unless you are just fucking with us.  I mean, Tom is back in the band dude.

-dr. Jan

here for you

Wouldn’t you be eating several mushrooms?

14 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

If you want to participate in a roller coaster ride of deep perspective thought and emotions? sure.  

Even a low dose of 1 gram is more than one dry shroom. I don’t think you’ve done shrooms.

You also won’t get that “roller coaster ride of deep perspective thought and emotions” from even a medium dose.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Even a low dose of 1 gram is more than one dry shroom. I don’t think you’ve done shrooms.

You also won’t get that “roller coaster ride of deep perspective thought and emotions” from even a medium dose.

Okay, Speedo.  I know I've been getting a lot of likes lately from your friends and you're feeling threatened again but this isn't the way to go about it.

The whole mushroom comment was a whiff, it's all good.  The point was THC doesn't hit everyone the same.  Gotta test the waters and see what actually chills you out.  If it's an edgelord mindset whenever you haven't smoked, that's not great. Known plenty like that.  I personally get rocked weirdly by THC, especially edibles, for whatever reason.  Sorry for the potentially inaccurate visual Diddy. My shrooms I've gotten are large, I know the good people 🤷‍♂️.

6 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

The whole mushroom comment was a whiff, it's all good.  The point was THC doesn't hit everyone the same.  Gotta test the waters and see what actually chills you out.  If it's an edgelord mindset whenever you haven't smoked, that's not great. Known plenty like that.  I personally get rocked weirdly by THC, especially edibles, for whatever reason.  Sorry for the potentially inaccurate visual Diddy. My shrooms I've gotten are large, I know the good people 🤷‍♂️.

I don’t have an edgelord mindset when I don’t smoke, i have a Faplord mindset