The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Djan said:

Idk, yeah they are posting stuff but a lot of us are aging quickly here and I'm getting less excited to listen to new blink the longer we wait. Next year we will be a year older.

They just better ramp up the hype again like they did up to Edging.  That was fun, dropping the album this winter would have been epic.

This literally means nothing. If they wait another 5 years to release a song, you’ll geek out just as you did for Edging. They called it Edging for a reason, and I hate to say I told you guys so, but I told you guys that we weren’t getting anything else for the remainder of the year. Have patience. The tour will be in a few months , you’ll get your fix soon enough. 

• Like 2

i have no qualms with the way anything's being handled. for me, it's all a bonus... i hope they're having fun and making what they want to make. the clip at which we're getting studio pictures and updates is more exciting than anything since untitled in my estimation... seemingly more genuine. i'm looking forward to whatever they decide to deliver.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Djan said:

Idk, yeah they are posting stuff but a lot of us are aging quickly here and I'm getting less excited to listen to new blink the longer we wait. Next year we will be a year older.

They just better ramp up the hype again like they did up to Edging.  That was fun, dropping the album this winter would have been epic.

Jan dropping truth bombs. In 2024 we will be two years older as well 

• Haha 1

What are you guys expecting? Tom to come to your house to suck you off telling you blink stories from 20 years ago. 

They’re 50 year old men, they’re not going to be out promoting blink every day of their lives. There’s a tour and album coming at the same time, things will pop off in March.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, NotNow said:

What are you guys expecting? Tom to come to your house to suck you off telling you blink stories from 20 years ago. 

They’re 50 year old men, they’re not going to be out promoting blink every day of their lives. There’s a tour and album coming at the same time, things will pop off in March.

Well - I mean, I wouldn't turn him away

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, FAP said:

That is sweet! I love how it represents all of the albums! Even Cali and nine with the license plate lol 

Yeah, I saw it & got all excited about exactly that & she HAD to get it for me. 🥰🤣

“making crappy punk rock for the last 30 YEARS,” had me lmao & a little bit wanting to cry too. 🙃🤣

• Love 1

Just now, Knapppers said:

Don't believe thats an invader. I feel the invader had like Allen head screws in it did it not? Could be wrong 

I actually think you're right.  Anything but those Dirty Fingers ones he had in the Gibson's.  Not sure what the issue was there as those are classic pickups as well but man his tone has been awful for a long time.