The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I loved DES but my god the production on it was terrible the whole sound felt disjointed and thrown together just like neighbourhoods did but different , like we can tell it’s blink but the sound was quite right 

As for Cali and Nine those were massively over produced Cali more than nine , hoping that this new album hits the sweet spot between Nine and Ded for sound production and style 

I prefer Neighborhoods to DED. There are great moments on DED but none of the songs stand by themselves as being great. I also see the potential but fuck me Disaster is appalling and that PLG rap really leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Neighborhoods has Natives, Snake Charmer, Kaleidoscope, FTG… it has more stand out moments for me.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Legit Alpha Coight said:

DED has aged the best. Far better aged than neighbourhoods.

It's 5 songs dude and most like 3/5 of the songs. You can find 3 Neighborhoods songs you like as much.

Look, I listened to it everyday.  On that little YouTube video, everyday, in my dorm. It's just a little EP.

28 minutes ago, Kay said:

I prefer Neighborhoods to DED. There are great moments on DED but none of the songs stand by themselves as being great. I also see the potential but fuck me Disaster is appalling and that PLG rap really leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Neighborhoods has Natives, Snake Charmer, Kaleidoscope, FTG… it has more stand out moments for me.

I will never get the Disaster love. I feel like there's different versions floating around or something. 

10 minutes ago, Level 3 Alpha-Jan said:

It's 5 songs dude and most like 3/5 of the songs. You can find 3 Neighborhoods songs you like as much.

Look, I listened to it everyday.  On that little YouTube video, everyday, in my dorm. It's just a little EP.

Lol

2023. Mark posted saying it’s been ten years since the untitled album ten year anniversary shows. A 20 year anniversary tour clearly isn’t happening but I hope they do it for the 25th anniversary like they did for Enema. There’s no concert I’d rather go to than a blink-182 Untitled anniversary show. Still my absolute favorite album of all time!

42 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

2023. Mark posted saying it’s been ten years since the untitled album ten year anniversary shows. A 20 year anniversary tour clearly isn’t happening but I hope they do it for the 25th anniversary like they did for Enema. There’s no concert I’d rather go to than a blink-182 Untitled anniversary show. Still my absolute favorite album of all time!

Even though I listen to Dude Ranch and Neighborhoods more, and think they're 'better' for blink, I cannot deny that Untitled is one of the greatest albums ever!  It's so perfect for what it is and just a true to be legendary album

All 3 of them, and what Finn did.  Robert Smith feature. The singles.. The style. All of it front to back so good,

• Like 1
  • Love 1