The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 hours ago, FAP said:

You need to open up a shop called Elite Bagels. I’ve recently become obsessed with the word elite. 

It's an elite word man. Solid idea - you got to whip up some elite coffee for me, can't have one without the other

17 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I don't get the alternative radio's biggest song thing. Is that some sort of a joke?

Yea I don’t know. Granted I don’t listen to the radio so I couldn’t tell you what’s being played. Seems fishy to me too though 

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I’m genuinely surprised that anyone still listens to the radio in this day and age. I haven’t in like 20 years lol

It’s on when we drive but outside of that we don’t listen to it. We don’t even have a radio in our house.

2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I’m genuinely surprised that anyone still listens to the radio in this day and age. I haven’t in like 20 years lol

The car we hired in NZ was an absolute piece and didn’t have Bluetooth or even an aux input so we were stuck with the radio for two weeks. I got so over hearing the same crappy songs 10 times a day.

• Like 2