The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Why won't Justin Bieber just go away?

At least he got rid of the Jonas brothers. I know, he's worse. But give it time and he will be gone as well.

Once he grows out of his viable market, he will need talent to continue to gain success. He has none.

As far as Travis goes, I have little interest seeing him perform. An interview would be nice. Oh well.

I agree, glad we don't hear about the Jonas Bros anymore.  And I get the current surge in Bieber right now, he's about to launch a movie which his fans are going to eat up. 

I will say this, he made a cameo in one of the latest Daily Shows, and even though i'm not a fan of Biebers in the slightest, I did chuckle at the skit that they did

I bet that relationship will last a long time.......... :roll:

Sometimes I think he dates people for publicity. Travis could basically get anyone he wants and he chooses someone who has publicity surrounding them. Just like with Paris Hilton.

I agree, glad we don't hear about the Jonas Bros anymore.  And I get the current surge in Bieber right now, he's about to launch a movie which his fans are going to eat up. 

I will say this, he made a cameo in one of the latest Daily Shows, and even though i'm not a fan of Biebers in the slightest, I did chuckle at the skit that they did

Yeah, I agree. He did an SNL skit as well that I thought was pretty funny.

Give it a year (two tops). His popularity will have greatly dimished.

I bet that relationship will last a long time.......... :roll:

Sometimes I think he dates people for publicity. Travis could basically get anyone he wants and he chooses someone who has publicity surrounding them. Just like with Paris Hilton.

I agree to an extent.  I think Travis just likes to hook up now, I do think that he genuinely loved (and maybe still loves) Shanna but she clearly cheated on him.  And since then, he's just been looking for whatevez.  I don't think he loves Rihanna and there definitely wasn't any love between him and Paris.  he's probably hooked up with a lot of attractive girls who weren't famous as well, but we don't hear about those tales because they're not famous.

I agree to an extent.  I think Travis just likes to hook up now, I do think that he genuinely loved (and maybe still loves) Shanna but she clearly cheated on him.  And since then, he's just been looking for whatevez.  I don't think he loves Rihanna and there definitely wasn't any love between him and Paris.  he's probably hooked up with a lot of attractive girls who weren't famous as well, but we don't hear about those tales because they're not famous.

Yeah, that could very well be it. When I met him in 2003 he had just come back from the gym and he was talking about how many hot girls were at the gym and how he wished he could do something with them but couldn't. (He wasn't saying this to me, I heard him say it to Rob). This was when he was with Shanna I think.

So it makes sense that when he isn't dating he is going to use his fame to basically do whatever he wants whenever with women.

Yeah, that could very well be it. When I met him in 2003 he had just come back from the gym and he was talking about how many hot girls were at the gym and how he wished he could do something with them but couldn't. (He wasn't saying this to me, I heard him say it to Rob). This was when he was with Shanna I think.

So it makes sense that when he isn't dating he is going to use his fame to basically do whatever he wants whenever with women.

props to him lol!

yeah, but since he's a celebrity, he can't date ordinary (fan)girls. the "i fucked travis barker" stories (from no name girls over the internet) would ruin his career.

yeah, but since he's a celebrity, he can't date ordinary (fan)girls. the "i fucked travis barker" stories (from no name girls over the internet) would ruin his career.

They so wouldn't.  He's actually talented, wouldn't matter if he fucked fan girls or not.  Plus, you know he totally has anyway, you'd be a fool to think otherwise, he's single (or at least prior to dating Rihanna he was) and extensively toured the US and Europe.  If he wasn't getting it on with fan girls, I'd be a little disappointed.

They so wouldn't.  He's actually talented, wouldn't matter if he fucked fan girls or not.  Plus, you know he totally has anyway, you'd be a fool to think otherwise, he's single (or at least prior to dating Rihanna he was) and extensively toured the US and Europe.  If he wasn't getting it on with fan girls, I'd be a little disappointed.

Of course he has! Moreso in the early days I am sure. In fact there is an interview where he talked about handing out "ass passes" to fans. It's basically a backstage pass to have sex. I forget where I saw it but someone must remember that.

Rivers Cuomo from Weezer claims to have slept with over 300 fans (mostly japanese girls haha).

Gene Simmons, should we even go there? It's something like 4,000 fans.

Thats if its true, i mean, if as mentioned he's got a 'hollywood' publicist, its quite common for them to fabricate romances in order to boost publicity when a release date is  looming.

True, but Rhianna would have to be on board as well, I dunno is she has an album dropping soon or not.  

Of course he has! Moreso in the early days I am sure. In fact there is an interview where he talked about handing out "ass passes" to fans. It's basically a backstage pass to have sex. I forget where I saw it but someone must remember that.

Rivers Cuomo from Weezer claims to have slept with over 300 fans (mostly japanese girls haha).

Gene Simmons, should we even go there? It's something like 4,000 fans.

Haha, Rivers.  So cool.