The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Mark's latest tweet: Look, I'm moving to London later this year (seriously) and I'll show you how it's done. So endeth the lesson.

Is he really going to move to London?  I mean he says seriously, but I can't even tell if its serious or not with that inclusion.  And whats he talking about in regard to show you how it's done?

Mark's latest tweet: Look, I'm moving to London later this year (seriously) and I'll show you how it's done. So endeth the lesson.

Is he really going to move to London?  I mean he says seriously, but I can't even tell if its serious or not with that inclusion.  And whats he talking about in regard to show you how it's done?

I don't think he would be moving there especially when he still would have to film his show and work with blink.

i think it has sth to do with chelsea london

lol I chose the wrong date to go to prague dammit!

yeah the mark hoppus tweets are about english football

and I'll tell you: Wayne Rooney made the goal of the season just today!

for anyone who is going to complain that this is not a sports topic: go and talk to mark and tell him to talk about others things (maybe blink?) because EPL is pretty much the only information he's giving us