The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I had a dream about the new song and it was so good and so catchy.. but I forgot it. Shit man, I could have made the super hit with that haha,

ha i've had a dream that I heard it too...and loved it.

can anyone please lead me in the direction of a thread of a gallery of tom delonge pics? not recent ones, just a gallery of a ton of pics from throughout the years.

here u go password is maggiek http://photobucket.com/guestlogin?albumUrl=http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/jackie31/Fucking%20HOT/ shes got LOADS of pics of all three dudes over the years.

i keep thinking the new song will sound like Aliens Exist just because of the chorus. (Up all night long, and there's something very wrong....)

I don't understand how anyone could assume the new song will sound like aliens exist cause 3 words in Aliens exist are the title of the new song.

i keep thinking the new song will sound like Aliens Exist just because of the chorus. (Up all night long, and there's something very wrong....)

I don't understand how anyone could assume the new song will sound like aliens exist cause 3 words in Aliens exist are the title of the new song.

bah! i don't understand. bah! i say.

bah! i don't understand. bah! i say.

O.o

It's the blink section dude...Retarded posts are the norm around here. lol

Guest THillingworth

Just wanted to come here and say

LESS THAN A MONTH TILL A NEW BLINK-182 SONG

Also I'm gunna get the stay together for the kids single cover tattoed somewhere