The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

as i said before, i don't think we'll get anything until august.

Austins twin?

Your wrong, and i bet once the single comes out within the next week you will have listened to it the most the first day, and wont be on the site at all fearing the shit talking coming your way for being a pessimist. I wish i could smite you more for being a pessimist.  

haha uh no? god forbid people talk shit to me on a message board as if they don't already every single day. the song could be released tomorrow and i'd still be back not giving a single fuck.

Looks like blink might be playing Sonisphere in the UK next year.

The festival boss also hinted at other acts who could feature on next year’s bill, saying, ‘I also think we could have Green Day and Blink 182 here, but none of those are confirmed’.

http://bit.ly/ppbjQs

Sweet!  :-D I think there's a good chance they'll play Leeds & Reading too as it's round about the time they're the UK/Europe for the tour.

Since I don't wanna be "that guy" asking about the album, I wouldn't know what to say and I'd be so star struck.  I think I'd end up walking away from the computer because I'd be so nervous talking to Mark. 

Seriously though, this is pretty revolutionary.  A huge celebrity chilling with fans in video chat.  Awesome.

Off to work (pleeeease don't release the single while I'm there)

Seriously though, this is pretty revolutionary.  A huge celebrity chilling with fans in video chat.  Awesome.

For free! Take that, Tom!

Aren't Tom's just him on the cam?  Mark's thing is everyone on cams.  Very risky for a celeb to be doing that.  I think it's great.  Hopefully I can get on one some time soon.

i think mark gets payed to join those sites.

just look how many different blogs he has had. and he's on twitter, tumblr and now google +.

i can see companies paying celebs to join cause it's the best promotion.

to avoid the money discussion: i dont criticise him, i was just thinkign about it

Aren't Tom's just him on the cam?  Mark's thing is everyone on cams.  Very risky for a celeb to be doing that.  I think it's great.  Hopefully I can get on one some time soon.

Yeah. What I was saying is that the hangout has everyone on camera and it's free, so it's that much better than Modlife.

haha its things like Google+ that really put modlife into proper perspective.  In other words, a waste of money.

Anyway.  I still say its too soon to doubt when the single releases.  Mark said within two weeks it will be out in the world.  We're still in that two week period.  I still think it could release today or Friday, wait til the two weeks are up before you start getting pissed is what I feel like.

Jesus, Mark has some retards following him on Twitter! It's like every funny Tweet he does, he then has to do another explaining it was a joke  :roll:

haha, I like his response though: I understand my last tweet about getting drunk and eating a dog upset some people. IT WAS A JOKE. I don't like to get drunk.

haha if Mark weren't a professional musician, I could see him being a success as a comedian if he really tried at it.

haha its things like Google+ that really put modlife into proper perspective.  In other words, a waste of money.

Anyway.  I still say its too soon to doubt when the single releases.  Mark said within two weeks it will be out in the world.  We're still in that two week period.  I still think it could release today or Friday, wait til the two weeks are up before you start getting pissed is what I feel like.

hm i dont know. modlife's goal is to give bands the opportunity to make money and to live from their music in times of decreasing cd-sales.  therefor you can't compare them imo