• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

Feeling This: one of the best blink songs (and vids).

Down: Worst blink song. Ever! And worst blink video, also.

This is a bit ridiculous.  Nothing wrong with not liking it, but for someone who's a fan of the band, saying something like "worst Blink song, ever" is silly.

One of my least favorite songs is First Date, it's their ultimate bubble-gum pop song, but it's my favorite video easily.  Go figure.  One thing you won't see me doing though, is saying things like "it's their worst song evarrrr".  Especially when you consider some of their laughably bad tracks on their earlier albums.  Terrible quality and lyrics.  (Don't get me wrong, I love old school Blink and how raw it was, but some of those songs were downright terrible)

What the fuck? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, I'm sorry. There are blink songs I just done like, like Mutt, The Fallen Interlude and Down. I think Down really sucks, dont like the guitar, dont like the chorus, dont like the lyrics. With all due respect, but who are you to say what songs I can like or not like? And if you think I'm not a blink fan because I dont like all their songs, well, fuck you :-D don't really care.

I think their selftitled album is their best album to date, I think that if they hadn't broken up, and kept on making albums in that direction, they would be even bigger now than they were back then. But hey, I just dont like the song Down. Lol. I find the live performance of Feeling This on Jimmy Kimmel (think it was 2003) the best blink song. Ever!!

And I've been thinking about this, if it weren't for Mark, we wouldn't know a lot, he is really the only one getting me pumped for this album and giving me a lot of interesting information about blink. He's cool. But now I just cant follow all the social networking sites anymore, it's just too much man :-D

Judging by this post, you completelyyyyy misunderstood my comment.  I'm saying quite the opposite of what you think I am.  But hey, so many people on this board constantly misconstrue what I'm trying to get across, so nothing new there.

You just can't win on here.  Everything I say gets spun in 10 different directions, at times it feels like I'm on a board full of fuckin teenagers. 

Over 3+ new pages this morning and nothing even happend?   :|

I don't like you.

I don't like reading 3 pages of people speculating about release dates.  We've been doing that for 3 years already.

What else are we supposed to talk about?

I dunno?  Maybe I'm just the only one who thinks we're going overboard?  What's the point of even discussing the release date.  It's within the next two weeks.  Nothing is going to happen until then and it's def not going to leak onto the internet.

This is a bit ridiculous.  Nothing wrong with not liking it, but for someone who's a fan of the band, saying something like "worst Blink song, ever" is silly.

One of my least favorite songs is First Date, it's their ultimate bubble-gum pop song, but it's my favorite video easily.  Go figure.  One thing you won't see me doing though, is saying things like "it's their worst song evarrrr".  Especially when you consider some of their laughably bad tracks on their earlier albums.  Terrible quality and lyrics.  (Don't get me wrong, I love old school Blink and how raw it was, but some of those songs were downright terrible)

What the fuck? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, I'm sorry. There are blink songs I just done like, like Mutt, The Fallen Interlude and Down. I think Down really sucks, dont like the guitar, dont like the chorus, dont like the lyrics. With all due respect, but who are you to say what songs I can like or not like? And if you think I'm not a blink fan because I dont like all their songs, well, fuck you :-D don't really care.

I think their selftitled album is their best album to date, I think that if they hadn't broken up, and kept on making albums in that direction, they would be even bigger now than they were back then. But hey, I just dont like the song Down. Lol. I find the live performance of Feeling This on Jimmy Kimmel (think it was 2003) the best blink song. Ever!!

And I've been thinking about this, if it weren't for Mark, we wouldn't know a lot, he is really the only one getting me pumped for this album and giving me a lot of interesting information about blink. He's cool. But now I just cant follow all the social networking sites anymore, it's just too much man :-D

Judging by this post, you completelyyyyy misunderstood my comment.  I'm saying quite the opposite of what you think I am.  But hey, so many people on this board constantly misconstrue what I'm trying to get across, so nothing new there.

You just can't win on here.  Everything I say gets spun in 10 different directions, at times it feels like I'm on a board full of fuckin teenagers. 

well most of this board is teenagers.. well young adults that range from 18-25 prob explains that

He was doing an interview with they might be giants for Hoppus on music

A Guy in blue nearly shit and kept vocalizing disbelief

I asked him to ask about their preference to kid or adult music

Seems like he was testing it.

He said he was doing an interview for Hoppus on music for

@bourquefan all you do is fucking complain about this board and how embassared you are to be a part of it. or calling us whiney teenagers. It's getting annoying. Stop, or I'll make you.

Yeah if he hates it so much then why is he posting?

He was doing an interview with they might be giants for Hoppus on music

A Guy in blue nearly shit and kept vocalizing disbelief

I asked him to ask about their preference to kid or adult music

Seems like he was testing it.

He said he was doing an interview for Hoppus on music for

awesome

This is a bit ridiculous.  Nothing wrong with not liking it, but for someone who's a fan of the band, saying something like "worst Blink song, ever" is silly.

One of my least favorite songs is First Date, it's their ultimate bubble-gum pop song, but it's my favorite video easily.  Go figure.  One thing you won't see me doing though, is saying things like "it's their worst song evarrrr".  Especially when you consider some of their laughably bad tracks on their earlier albums.  Terrible quality and lyrics.  (Don't get me wrong, I love old school Blink and how raw it was, but some of those songs were downright terrible)

Judging by this post, you completelyyyyy misunderstood my comment.  I'm saying quite the opposite of what you think I am.  But hey, so many people on this board constantly misconstrue what I'm trying to get across, so nothing new there.

You just can't win on here.  Everything I say gets spun in 10 different directions, at times it feels like I'm on a board full of fuckin teenagers.

Lol you're on a Blink 182 message board, what did you expect?  

Most the people here are middle-upper class kids who don't act their age :P  It just reflects the band though, just like Blink, the fans are very immature yet funny.

@bourquefan all you do is fucking complain about this board and how embassared you are to be a part of it. or calling us whiney teenagers. It's getting annoying. Stop, or I'll make you.

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic