• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

how awesome would it be if blink posted something like "12pm PST'' on facebook tomorrow and then posted the song at that time?

anyone think its possible?

lol wtf, they could do that anytime they wanted. Why tomorrow at 12?

how awesome would it be if blink posted something like "12pm PST'' on facebook tomorrow and then posted the song at that time?

just using 12 for an example dickmouth

just using 12 for an example dickmouth

lol yea they could. That is what Tom did for Hallucinations. Anything is possible at this point.

radikal was in the first one, radikal said he said nothing like 3 pages ago...

i will say it again.

I got in out of SHEER luck, he was there maybe 5 or 10 mins

he said he was doing an interview with they might be giants for hoppus on music

He looked kind of confused and baffled by the people in the hangout, one just kept losing his shit that he was talking to mark, the other just pointed with an open mouth.

He said he had to go, NO NEWS at all about album. I sure didn't want to be the guy that asked about the single and have him say its up to the label again!

The second one seemed even shorter, only 7 of 10 people got in. He probably got out of a meeting, logged in, jumped off even quicker

how would people here feel for a leak of the first single? Me personally: id be stoked but disappointed at the same time knowing how hard they have been working to perfect what they will release to the masses.  Also read a couple article talking about how the rhcp album might be the most hyped cd of the year, i think after the single Blinks will crash their hype. I love rhcp, but i think there would be way mooooorrrreeee people looking forward to a new blink album after actually hearing a single proving there is an album coming. I wouldnt be shocked to see an exert on yahoo.com or something saying Blink-182 releases first song since 2004.

I'd just be thrilled and not feel bad at all that it got leaked considering I was expecting a song two years ago :P

Anyway, it's Tuesday now... We'll see what happens!

i would love this week, but i think next week is more likely. maybe they hype it this week, id be shocked if they just put it out there with no prior knowledge. And continuing my stance: i met mark a few times when he was in Blink and Plus, and the dude is cool as fuck. The most time i got with him was down in Tucson, AZ before a plus 44 concert and he chilled with me and my buds for a good 10 minutes outside the venue just talking and chilling. Definitely a down to earth cool dude who hasnt had the fame go to his head. So maybe my personal experience with him makes me want nothing like a leak happen to him..lol.

as i said before, i don't think we'll get anything until august.

Austins twin?

Your wrong, and i bet once the single comes out within the next week you will have listened to it the most the first day, and wont be on the site at all fearing the shit talking coming your way for being a pessimist. I wish i could smite you more for being a pessimist. 

as i said before, i don't think we'll get anything until august.

Austins twin?

Your wrong, and i bet once the single comes out within the next week you will have listened to it the most the first day, and wont be on the site at all fearing the shit talking coming your way for being a pessimist. I wish i could smite you more for being a pessimist.  

haha uh no? god forbid people talk shit to me on a message board as if they don't already every single day. the song could be released tomorrow and i'd still be back not giving a single fuck.

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic