The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

hey I'm just saying maybe he's going to do something else blink related, just getting pumped up is all. After the news yesterday the ball is really rolling now. Nice to see things starting to progress.

I agree, can't wait for an album title now. exciting stuff!

hey I'm just saying maybe he's going to do something else blink related, just getting pumped up is all. After the news yesterday the ball is really rolling now. Nice to see things starting to progress.

I agree, can't wait for an album title now. exciting stuff!

i bet we get that Friday when they launch the site with the single.

dammit I cant wait any longer!!! im gonna build a time machine, or freeze in my body...till Friday

dont pull a cartman and freeze your self for hundreds of years

If he did though, he could listen to all the stuff blink will have put out in their lifetimes.

so apparently the album will have 11 songs on it plus bonus tracks.

http://propertyofzack.com/post/7575959805/blink-182-album-to-feature-eleven-songs

14 total tracks!

Wasn't that the original number we heard?  What was the most songs they were kicking around at one point?  Was it 16?

Pretty sure that's what Mark said on KROQ that they had 14.

You might wanna see the other Harry potter movies before seeing the new one. Or you will hate it.

Meh, I've seen large parts of some of the newer ones.  The trailers look pretty epic, so I can deal.  Plus, I'll be baked, with a bag of popcorn, so whatever.

At least watch Deathly Hollows part 1, this movie is picking up right where the last one ended.

i just cant fucking believe its actually happening. That track is going to have like 20 plays by monday.

I also can't believe it took this long. 2 1/2 fucking years... damn

Only 20 plays?

Haha that's what I was thinking. When the first new Yellowcard single was released, I listened to that basically the entire night. Blink is going to be even more exciting than that was.

i just cant fucking believe its actually happening. That track is going to have like 20 plays by monday.

I also can't believe it took this long. 2 1/2 fucking years... damn

Only 20 plays?

haha you're right it will prolly be more. I'm just usually not one to loop a track over and over, but I can easily see myself doing that with this.