• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

I am guilty of being impatient myself, so I honestly cannot tell others to be patient.

However, "no news is good news." ...isn't it?

I guess, I'm just being cautious.

You remember when Mark mentioned that Up All Night was gonna be released shortly and then he just quit talking about it, no matter how much fans asked him about it.

I don't believe this to be the same case with knowing the song is mixed and everything but I just find the silence to be strange.

I can see the label fucking everyone over saying, "hmm we don't like it". I think that's why there hasn't been a set release date yet; they don't want to disappoint the fans again if the label want to amend the song in any way.

I doubt that is the case, but that happens quite a bit though.

I just find it weird how Mark was giving all these updates about new music and just stopped completely the last 5 days.

i really hope interscope doesnt ruin this album. hopefully they release it independently if interscope wants too much changed

I can see the label fucking everyone over saying, "hmm we don't like it". I think that's why there hasn't been a set release date yet; they don't want to disappoint the fans again if the label want to amend the song in any way.

I doubt that is the case, but that happens quite a bit though.

I just find it weird how Mark was giving all these updates about new music and just stopped completely the last 5 days.

i really hope interscope doesnt ruin this album. hopefully they release it independently if interscope wants too much changed

the labels always helped blink imo. I always thought their previous albums were pretty flawless, but that couldve just been jerry finn RIP  :-(

the label is not going to make them change shit...they have a tour starting in august. it would be band suicide not to release music before it.

plus, i'm sure blink signed a contract not allowing them to screw with things.

From Dougs Twitter:

Heading to Seattle for a video shoot, should be awesome

Wonder if its blink?

Doubt it, Mark's still in NYC. Unless their setting up for a shoot later this week.

Its for AVA. Atom already tweeted a few days ago he would be shooting an AVA music video Tuesday and Wednesday. Good planning on Tom's part since Mark will be in NY until Wednesday night

From Dougs Twitter:

Heading to Seattle for a video shoot, should be awesome

Wonder if its blink?

Doubt it, Mark's still in NYC. Unless their setting up for a shoot later this week.

Its for AVA. Atom already tweeted a few days ago he would be shooting an AVA music video Tuesday and Wednesday. Good planning on Tom's part since Mark will be in NY until Wednesday night

Maybe the Blink video shoot Thursday/Friday then

I go on vacation on the 16th, so I'm just hoping I hear something before then so I can listen to new blink music on good speakers and not my crappy cell phone speakers. I want to hear the new blink song for the first time in ALL of its glory!

I go on vacation on the 16th, so I'm just hoping I hear something before then so I can listen to new blink music on good speakers and not my crappy cell phone speakers. I want to hear the new blink song for the first time in ALL of its glory!

Ha me too. I'm really hoping we get it in the next few days, but I don't really expect to...

i was on vacation when up all night was supposed to come out. and now i'll be on vacation when this could come out. wtf mom.

Me too! Haha.

But even worse is that I'm supposed to be on vacation when blink plays in Seattle (closest show to me)... Still trying to work around that...

LOL

"nothing new....he couldn't say so no one gets all pissy if its not the dates he said and stuff like that"

"He said that the new album will likely be released in the late summer/fall but nothing is set in stone yet."

LOL

"nothing new....he couldn't say so no one gets all pissy if its not the dates he said and stuff like that"

"He said that the new album will likely be released in the late summer/fall but nothing is set in stone yet."

Well they've been saying September for awhile.

At this point i'm sure stuff is set in stone Mark just can't say.

I do believe they have dates but for whatever reason the label is telling them not to say which is stupid.

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic