The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Blinkumentary:

Congrats to Official Blink-182 Mark Hoppus Travis Barker and Tom DeLonge For the release of Up All Night today and also on the upcoming record! We can't wait to release the film soon. This is going to be one epic summer....

Out this summer?

Who care$

I do.

The album is called Neighborhoods.

Sounds like the Sept 27th release is true.

Mark just confirmed it as the tentative date on Google+.

Yes indeed! The new blink-182 album will be titled "Neighborhoods," and is tentatively scheduled for release September 27nd!!

lmao at "27nd".  :-D

You have to get into the right perspective to really love this new song:

I feel like this album is gonna be a giant mix of experimentation, and this more than it is an Angels and airwaves song

is just that. It's different, but I don't feel like it's as much ava as it is blink. I can also guarantee you 100 percent that

this isn't the best song on the record at all, and I guarantee you they know that. They probably chose this song because

1. It's Tom and Mark, together

2. It's Up all night

3. It's an easy single-paced song that would be simple to pull off live, good.

With the way they described this album, it's gonna be throwback songs to old school days, untitled like songs, experimental

songs, hard songs, slow songs, fast songs... I think this record will end up being insane.

But,

I can't believe the people dogging the negative criticism though. especially Oliver's. Is he not supposed to give his opinion,

because it's negative but other people can, cause it's positive? Okay, Oliver, from now (And this goes for everyone) If you

say you don't like this song, or any other new blink song from this point on it's a three day ban.

I feel like this album is gonna be a giant mix of experimentation, and this more than it is an Angels and airwaves song

is just that. It's different, but I don't feel like it's as much ava as it is blink. I can also guarantee you 100 percent that

this isn't the best song on the record at all, and I guarantee you they know that. They probably chose this song because

2. It's Up all night

With the way they described this album, it's gonna be throwback songs to old school days, untitled like songs, experimental

songs, hard songs, slow songs, fast songs... I think this record will end up being insane.

But,

I can't believe the people dogging the negative criticism though. especially Oliver's. Is he not supposed to give his opinion,

because it's negative but other people can, cause it's positive? Okay, Oliver, from now (And this goes for everyone) If you

say you don't like this song, or any other new blink song from this point on it's a three day ban.

I agree with this.

I wonder if Ghent's even heard the song yet lol

Lol I heard it for the first time plowed at 130 am. Had a blink listening party and all listened to the entire discography capped with the song.

All of us hated it the first time but ended the night loving it so much. I woke up with it in my head.

2. It's Up all night

But,

I agree with this.