The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

a friend posted this in the collectors forum:

Chris Georginn was just on the Boomer Loves Boomies Modblast, and here are the highlights of what he said: -Tom will be sober on tour. -There will be 13 songs on the new album. -Pre-Orders for the album starts on August 30th. -They are making a vinyl for Neighborhoods. -They will play 4 new songs live. -Dumpweed is still on the set list. -Even If She Falls is not one of the four songs they are playing live.

13 songs?  What does this mean exactly?  13 songs on all albums?  Or still 11 with only 2 bonus tracks now? If it is 13 on the album, is there still the 1 other bonus track?  Or could there still be up to 3 bonus tracks for a total of up to 16 songs (way optimistic of me, so I wont count on this situation).  I hope its 13 songs on all versions and there will still be a version with the bonus track, I just hope the US doesn't get screwed over again like we did with self titled, where the bonus track of Not Now was only on the UK edition.

jesus christ, calm down.

Chris Georginn was just on the Boomer Loves Boomies Modblast, and here are the highlights of what he said: -Tom will be sober on tour. -There will be 13 songs on the new album. -Pre-Orders for the album starts on August 30th. -They are making a vinyl for Neighborhoods. -They will play 4 new songs live. -Dumpweed is still on the set list. -Even If She Falls is not one of the four songs they are playing live.

13 songs?  What does this mean exactly?  13 songs on all albums?  Or still 11 with only 2 bonus tracks now? If it is 13 on the album, is there still the 1 other bonus track?  Or could there still be up to 3 bonus tracks for a total of up to 16 songs (way optimistic of me, so I wont count on this situation).  I hope its 13 songs on all versions and there will still be a version with the bonus track, I just hope the US doesn't get screwed over again like we did with self titled, where the bonus track of Not Now was only on the UK edition.

jesus christ, calm down.

Did I seem not calm?  My concern is certainly legit, I just wanna know the structure of the album, only a couple months ago we thought all versions of the album would be only 10 tracks, then we learned it would 11 with 3 different bonus tracks, now they're saying 13 tracks.  This is totally legitimate discussion for the blink general discussion topic, and it will have a significant effect on the final product.

I'd be happy with a 13 song album. I'm stoked it's gunna be on vinyl!

I'd be happy with a 13 song album. I'm stoked it's gunna be on vinyl!

13 song's would be all good. Some acoustic songs as bonus would be cool.

That would be very cool, do like +44 and have a few acoustics as bonus tracks.

I would also like to see a couple of alternate mixes and arangements like with Self Titled and teh I Miss You James Guthrie Remix and the Down Tom Lord Algae arrangement.

13 song's would be all good. Some acoustic songs as bonus would be cool.

That would be very cool, do like +44 and have a few acoustics as bonus tracks.

I would also like to see a couple of alternate mixes and arangements like with Self Titled and teh I Miss You James Guthrie Remix and the Down Tom Lord Algae arrangement.

I'll be happy with anything that doesn't have any delayed guitars in it :-D

Do you think their gonna play im lost without you? that would be really interesting

*they're

i really hope so

I would love that, its the only song off of self titled they haven't played live.  But I think that its a pipe dream to think that they'll actually play it (though I do recall Mark asking before the 2009 tour what fans thought of the idea of them playing the song).

While we're pipe dreaming, I would love to hear 21 Days and Apple Shampoo, neither will happen though.