Jump to content
 
Sign in to follow this  
bradsonemanband

Blink bootlegs Bandcamp page

Recommended Posts

Hi guys! 

I've been collecting Blink bootlegs for years and have always wondered why there wasn't a site that had them all in a nice little package. So recently, I started compiling all of my bootlegs (and even got some more) and have been adding them all to a Bandcamp page for other fans out there to stream/download. I'm still nowhere near done (still need to upload Skiba era bootlegs and such) but there's over 130 bootlegs already uploaded!

Only 300 downloads are allotted each month on Bandcamp, so please don't be greedy and just download the ones you really want/don't have, otherwise stream as many as you want! 

https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/

Enjoy!

PS: If you have any that I don't have (including +44 and AVA), please shoot me a PM with a link and I will get them uploaded (just make sure the file includes the date and place of the show so I know where to squeeze it in)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this. But wow blink were always fucking shit live. Always knew they were shit but seriously, majority of the performances from 92-04 were fucking trash. Yet I love those trash performances. Love it when bands don't sound anywhere close to the album songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

I love this. But wow blink were always fucking shit live. Always knew they were shit but seriously, majority of the performances from 92-04 were fucking trash. Yet I love those trash performances. Love it when bands don't sound anywhere close to the album songs.

It’s the only thing ‘punk’ about blink. They sound like absolute shit live. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Is there any chance to know what of those were soundboard recordings?

sifting through them, it's def a mixed bag. but i know off the top of my head the 1999-11-05 one is, which is one of the MT&TS shows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Is there any chance to know what of those were soundboard recordings?

Yeah, like the other reply said, it's definitely a mixed bag. All the bootlegs range from horrible to awesome. I'll go through them and pick out the best sounding ones though, if you want. I'm at work so I have nothing better do... because I don't feel like actually working. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bradsonemanband said:

Yeah, like the other reply said, it's definitely a mixed bag. All the bootlegs range from horrible to awesome. I'll go through them and pick out the best sounding ones though, if you want. I'm at work so I have nothing better do... because I don't feel like actually working. :)

Oh, it's not necessary, man. :) Thank you anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are probably the best sounding bootlegs uploaded so far:

https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/fort-worth-tx-1995-10-27
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/rochester-ny-1997-10-1
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/los-angeles-ca-1997-12-5
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/crystal-mountain-wa-1998-4-3
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/triple-j-radio-australia-1998-5-24
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/irvine-ca-1998-6-20
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/los-angeles-ca-1998-12-11
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/mansfield-ma-1999-5-30-censored
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/irvine-ca-1999-6-19
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/denver-co-1999-7-11
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/london-uk-1999-9-30
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/los-angeles-ca-1999-11-5
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/rennes-france-1999-12-2
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/san-francisco-ca-1999-12-10-incomplete
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/anaheim-ca-1999-12-11
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/sydney-australia-2000-1-26
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/paris-france-2000-4-22
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/san-diego-ca-2000-7-25
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/wiesen-austria-2000-8-31
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/konstanz-germany-2000-9-2
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/irvine-ca-2001-6-23
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/cuyahoga-falls-oh-2001-7-11
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/oakland-ca-2002-4-29
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/ontario-canada-2003-7-17
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/tokyo-japan-2003-8-2-incomplete
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/reading-uk-2003-8-22
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/toronto-canada-2003-12-2
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/orlando-fl-2004-5-8
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/west-palm-beach-fl-2004-5-9
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/camden-nj-2004-6-6
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/paris-france-2004-12-10
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/anaheim-ca-2013-11-9

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boxelder said:

nice guy! you should stick around the boards!

Thanks!

It's funny because apparently I registered here 2 years ago, but I just now started posting... Not sure what's taken me so long, but here I am! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bradsonemanband said:

These are probably the best sounding bootlegs uploaded so far:

https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/fort-worth-tx-1995-10-27
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/rochester-ny-1997-10-1
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/los-angeles-ca-1997-12-5
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/crystal-mountain-wa-1998-4-3
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/triple-j-radio-australia-1998-5-24
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/irvine-ca-1998-6-20
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/los-angeles-ca-1998-12-11
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/mansfield-ma-1999-5-30-censored
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/irvine-ca-1999-6-19
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/denver-co-1999-7-11
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/london-uk-1999-9-30
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/los-angeles-ca-1999-11-5
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/rennes-france-1999-12-2
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/san-francisco-ca-1999-12-10-incomplete
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/anaheim-ca-1999-12-11
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/sydney-australia-2000-1-26
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/paris-france-2000-4-22
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/san-diego-ca-2000-7-25
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/wiesen-austria-2000-8-31
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/konstanz-germany-2000-9-2
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/irvine-ca-2001-6-23
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/cuyahoga-falls-oh-2001-7-11
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/oakland-ca-2002-4-29
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/ontario-canada-2003-7-17
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/tokyo-japan-2003-8-2-incomplete
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/reading-uk-2003-8-22
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/toronto-canada-2003-12-2
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/orlando-fl-2004-5-8
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/west-palm-beach-fl-2004-5-9
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/camden-nj-2004-6-6
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/paris-france-2004-12-10
https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/anaheim-ca-2013-11-9

Hell!!! thanks a ton, man.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to actually have live songs that actually sound somewhat decent from that 2013 period. I remember the streams of blitzcon whatever it was called sounding horrid.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man that 2013 bootleg is fucking great. They don't sound great of course but I love that I can actually hear everything on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Nice to actually have live songs that actually sound somewhat decent from that 2013 period. I remember the streams of blitzcon whatever it was called sounding horrid.

The mixing for that show was god awful. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×