Blink bootlegs Bandcamp page

bradsonemanband

18 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

The mixing for that show was god awful. 

It was the same with Reading + Leeds festival from 2014. The mixing was trash. I imagine the band in person were closer to the 2013 bootleg from this page. A lot of people ignore the mixing and think it's the band that sounds shit but it isn't always the case. Blink were probably still kinda shit on them shows but they weren't as shit as those streams suggested IMO.

• Like 1

I just listened more to the 2013 one. Sadly enough it's the blizzcon performance whatever it's called. I started off on Not Now since I've never really heard a good live video of that song and it sounded somewhat decent. The guitar could be heard. Decided to listen to the whole bootleg today and first 3 songs I could barely hear the guitar and then I heard Mark say "do you guys like video games?" then I was like wait a minute. Decided to search it on youtube then compared the Obvious performance of the bootleg to the blizzcon and they sounded exactly the same. The mixing is still really bad.

Dunno why the guitar can be heard on Not Now but not on the other songs.

5 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I just listened more to the 2013 one. Sadly enough it's the blizzcon performance whatever it's called. I started off on Not Now since I've never really heard a good live video of that song and it sounded somewhat decent. The guitar could be heard. Decided to listen to the whole bootleg today and first 3 songs I could barely hear the guitar and then I heard Mark say "do you guys like video games?" then I was like wait a minute. Decided to search it on youtube then compared the Obvious performance of the bootleg to the blizzcon and they sounded exactly the same. The mixing is still really bad.

Dunno why the guitar can be heard on Not Now but not on the other songs.

I don’t know if you noticed, but on each bootleg on my site, if you scroll to the bottom of the setlist, I put the info for the shows; Tour (or festival, etc), Venue, Supporting Acts. Just FYI. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, blinkstillrules said:

If you're interested I have their May 1st 1998 show at the Hollywood Palladium in LA.

i was at that show; last time i saw scott play. would love to hear a recording of it!

do you have a lossless source? because splitting the one mp3 into separate ones and then resaving will degrade the quality of the recording.

7 hours ago, daveyjones said:

i was at that show; last time i saw scott play. would love to hear a recording of it!

do you have a lossless source? because splitting the one mp3 into separate ones and then resaving will degrade the quality of the recording.

I don't sorry. It's an mp3 I got off the Internet in 2001 or 2002 that's been saved from hard drive to hard drive. I can still hook you up with it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 9:05 AM, blinkstillrules said:

If you're interested I have their May 1st 1998 show at the Hollywood Palladium in LA. Just need to break the mp3 into separate tracks.... It's one big file. Waggy is in the setlist and Scott is drumming.

I didn't notice it on your Bandcamp page.

Hey! I'd love to have that bootleg! 

56 minutes ago, carlos182 said:

Can someone please take a look at this:

https://blinklegs.bandcamp.com/album/orlando-fl-2004-5-8

11. Go, starting 2:58

And cry along with me?

really weird Hearing that considering the situation they were in at the time..... mark really loves overshadowing topics he's uncomfortable with jokes it seems, considering how he's handling the whole nana situation

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neal said:

really weird Hearing that considering the situation they were in at the time..... mark really loves overshadowing topics he's uncomfortable with jokes it seems, considering how he's handling the whole nana situation

True, but things might have been totally fine still at that point, they were still in the middle of the first tour for Untitled. If I understand right, things really started falling apart later on.

7 minutes ago, boxelder said:

yeah, that's pretty weird. anyone from around that time period know anything about it? or was mark just joking altogether? lol

To the best of my knowledge, I dont remember anything outside of Mark being pissy about BCR still but there weren't any rumors of breaking up or anything like that.

from what I've heard, a lot of the untitled recording had some bickering between the two. this is second hand information, but apparently they had to edit around it for the MTV stuff and the eventual UC3 DVD that never came to be.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...