Jump to content
 
Sign in to follow this  
bradsonemanband

Blink bootlegs Bandcamp page

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

The mixing for that show was god awful. 

It was the same with Reading + Leeds festival from 2014. The mixing was trash. I imagine the band in person were closer to the 2013 bootleg from this page. A lot of people ignore the mixing and think it's the band that sounds shit but it isn't always the case. Blink were probably still kinda shit on them shows but they weren't as shit as those streams suggested IMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just listened more to the 2013 one. Sadly enough it's the blizzcon performance whatever it's called. I started off on Not Now since I've never really heard a good live video of that song and it sounded somewhat decent. The guitar could be heard. Decided to listen to the whole bootleg today and first 3 songs I could barely hear the guitar and then I heard Mark say "do you guys like video games?" then I was like wait a minute. Decided to search it on youtube then compared the Obvious performance of the bootleg to the blizzcon and they sounded exactly the same. The mixing is still really bad.

Dunno why the guitar can be heard on Not Now but not on the other songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I just listened more to the 2013 one. Sadly enough it's the blizzcon performance whatever it's called. I started off on Not Now since I've never really heard a good live video of that song and it sounded somewhat decent. The guitar could be heard. Decided to listen to the whole bootleg today and first 3 songs I could barely hear the guitar and then I heard Mark say "do you guys like video games?" then I was like wait a minute. Decided to search it on youtube then compared the Obvious performance of the bootleg to the blizzcon and they sounded exactly the same. The mixing is still really bad.

Dunno why the guitar can be heard on Not Now but not on the other songs.

I don’t know if you noticed, but on each bootleg on my site, if you scroll to the bottom of the setlist, I put the info for the shows; Tour (or festival, etc), Venue, Supporting Acts. Just FYI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I didn't notice haha. I just looked at the titles and the dates. Just strange how Not Now sounds somewhat decent but the rest weren't mixed well at all from that show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're interested I have their May 1st 1998 show at the Hollywood Palladium in LA. Just need to break the mp3 into separate tracks.... It's one big file. Waggy is in the setlist and Scott is drumming.

I didn't notice it on your Bandcamp page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, blinkstillrules said:

If you're interested I have their May 1st 1998 show at the Hollywood Palladium in LA.

i was at that show; last time i saw scott play. would love to hear a recording of it!

do you have a lossless source? because splitting the one mp3 into separate ones and then resaving will degrade the quality of the recording.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, daveyjones said:

i was at that show; last time i saw scott play. would love to hear a recording of it!

do you have a lossless source? because splitting the one mp3 into separate ones and then resaving will degrade the quality of the recording.

I don't sorry. It's an mp3 I got off the Internet in 2001 or 2002 that's been saved from hard drive to hard drive. I can still hook you up with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×