Blink-182 music video filming locations (Google Maps)

bradsonemanband

7 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

Well done!

I wish I knew they were filming First Date close to where I live, I would have tried to be an extra for it. The water park has since shut down and then was recently re-opened under a new name. 

Are you planning on doing ATST, I Miss You, Always, UAN, and SOOHM? 

I've tried finding the locations for ATST but have failed... 

As for Always, I Miss You, and Up All Night, I believe those 3 were all filmed on studio backlots or sound stages so there isn't really a way to find the specific locations. 

And as for SOOHM, I don't really see much of a point in doing that one since the band isn't even in the video. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bradsonemanband said:

I've tried finding the locations for ATST but have failed... 

As for Always, I Miss You, and Up All Night, I believe those 3 were all filmed on studio backlots or sound stages so there isn't really a way to find the specific locations. 

And as for SOOHM, I don't really see much of a point in doing that one since the band isn't even in the video. 

The music video for ATST was shot at Van Nuys Airport and Santa Monica State Beach, according to Wikipedia. 

• Like 1

heres the diner from first date from the very beginning and when theyre hanging out out back of it

https://www.google.ca/maps/@49.2246738,-122.9401026,3a,75y,291.53h,88.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVFPXNVF7qTH4PjRlDqMoyg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

the go kart track in first date was also right next to the water park but theyre gone now

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, knapton said:

heres the diner from first date from the very beginning and when theyre hanging out out back of it

https://www.google.ca/maps/@49.2246738,-122.9401026,3a,75y,291.53h,88.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVFPXNVF7qTH4PjRlDqMoyg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

the go kart track in first date was also right next to the water park but theyre gone now

Hell yeah! adding it to the list! thanks man!

13 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

This is actually really great!

Its hard to impress up old jaded Blink fans, but You've done well.

Maybe one day I can get to some of these sites.

Thanks!

And yeah, I'm one of you old jaded Blink fans as well (32 years old, fan since 1997). It was really nostalgic and interesting to me to find all these spots on the internet and I'm glad I can share it all with other fans and that you actually think it's cool too and not just super nerdy haha. 

I've been to a few of the locations from the list. I've been to a few of the WMAA spots, a couple Rock Show spots, and one of the Adam's Song spots. 

17 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

man are we ever going to see the OG version of Josie?

Last update regarding this from the video on Vimeo and from the director (6 years ago) :( 

NEW VERSION IS COMING! I was able to locate the master tape and now have it sitting on my desk. I've found a post house that can digitize the material and plane to have it posted for all of you sometime over the holidays.

Sorry all for the delay - my old directing partner Brendan Lambe had the master tape but it was buried in his archive.

By "new version" I mean the original full version of the video.

• Like 1