Life's So Boring

Alf

2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I could tell it was Travis the way he was hitting the cymbals at some parts. Just wasn't Scotts style 

Yeah I kinda came to that conclusion a while ago but it is very ambiguous you must admit. :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Alf said:

Well I have to disagree with the Scott not being tight or skilled- I mean have you even heard him play?  Dude's like a machine, super tight, super skilled, and when he loses his stick it's like he never lost it.

Of course, if "machine, super tight & super skilled" is slang for sloppy then I agree with you!

Travis is tight, Scott was average at his best.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

In some ways, this kid reminds me more of Meat in his early days, when he was overly eager and made a lot of topics. This was before we knew about the herpes.

Sorry guys, I'm not overly concerned about how many "topics" I post like you, don't give a fuck.  Also I have a lot of blink things I'd like to discuss with other blink broskis.

Kind of a strange that you actually care LOL, this is a blink forum.

Lay back, relax, and let the good times roll my friend.

17 hours ago, Blink182acti0n said:

Watched a live video recently where mark actually played this riff, fuck I wish I remember where I saw that now. I can’t remember if it was a newer live video or an old one.

Dude, if you find out- let us know man!!!

• 1 month later...