Alf

Life's So Boring

2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I could tell it was Travis the way he was hitting the cymbals at some parts. Just wasn't Scotts style 

Yeah I kinda came to that conclusion a while ago but it is very ambiguous you must admit. :)

• Like 1

In some ways, this kid reminds me more of Meat in his early days, when he was overly eager and made a lot of topics. This was before we knew about the herpes.

Watched a live video recently where mark actually played this riff, fuck I wish I remember where I saw that now. I can’t remember if it was a newer live video or an old one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bucko said:

This was later recycled and a became Feeling This.

i mean only if you consider "life's so boring" not be a recycle of like seven other blink songs (which also became "feeling this"). ☺️

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Alf said:

Well I have to disagree with the Scott not being tight or skilled- I mean have you even heard him play?  Dude's like a machine, super tight, super skilled, and when he loses his stick it's like he never lost it.

Of course, if "machine, super tight & super skilled" is slang for sloppy then I agree with you!

Travis is tight, Scott was average at his best.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I would love blink to hear Dude Ranch with a 1999-2003 Travis drumming on it, would be fucking amazing. 

And with some Feldmann production. That’s the dream right there. 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Since88 said:

Of course, if "machine, super tight & super skilled" is slang for sloppy then I agree with you!

Travis is tight, Scott was average at his best.

Lol open your mind man

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Just have Feldmann do everything:

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey that guy's probably amazing

18 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

In some ways, this kid reminds me more of Meat in his early days, when he was overly eager and made a lot of topics. This was before we knew about the herpes.

Sorry guys, I'm not overly concerned about how many "topics" I post like you, don't give a fuck.  Also I have a lot of blink things I'd like to discuss with other blink broskis.

Kind of a strange that you actually care LOL, this is a blink forum.

Lay back, relax, and let the good times roll my friend.

17 hours ago, Blink182acti0n said:

Watched a live video recently where mark actually played this riff, fuck I wish I remember where I saw that now. I can’t remember if it was a newer live video or an old one.

Dude, if you find out- let us know man!!!

13 hours ago, daveyjones said:

i mean only if you consider "life's so boring" not be a recycle of like seven other blink songs (which also became "feeling this"). ☺️

Oh Davey. haha

• Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 10:02 AM, CC182 said:

Was this from the "demo album" of enema, where all the songs were tuned down a bit?

yes, it's from the album demo. and the recording is not tuned down; the cassette leak that made it to napster is lower in pitch.