Why?

lala22_88

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? Does your train of thought have a caboose? If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if didn't lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as a imbecile; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Nah, of course you would.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"

btw: box car racer didn't split up. It's a side project that will rise every time tom feels bored...

Your post is a tedious' date=' homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? Does your train of thought have a caboose? If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if didn't lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as a imbecile; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Nah, of course you would.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"

btw: box car racer didn't split up. It's a side project that will rise every time tom feels bored...[/quote']

Where did you get that from?

LMAO

I found this online random-insult/flame thingy... pretty cool, to bad sometimes it uses the same stuff as other times....

Got shakespear'ish insults too :D

Thou surly urchin-snouted maggot-pie!

or Slangmonger Insults:

You dipsticked, donkey-groping, gym sock-smelling, shit-guzzling, penis-chewing, fuck-brained dickweasel!

:D

• 1 month later...
Your post is a tedious' date=' homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

btw: box car racer didn't split up. It's a side project that will rise every time tom feels bored...[/quote']

wow, you made yourself look bad there, that mad no sense.

• 14 years later...