Jump to content
 
Sign in to follow this  
Tylerj182

FS famous, wild ones, DTA hats

Recommended Posts

Havent been here in years, you guys allow selling stuff on here? I have a bunch of new era fitted caps im looking to get rid of, preferably as a group. Let me know if anyones anyone interested. They are all 7 3/8 exept the orange wild ones (1/4) and the black DTA one (1/2) and rebel8 one is a snap back. 

 

Here are some pics

http://imgur.com/gallery/636fLr0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2018 at 11:33 PM, Tylerj182 said:

Relevant. 

It is very relevant, your hats are shit and dated - it would take a complete mug to part with any cash to obtain a second hand one. 

I'd advise taking them to a charity shop but I reckon you'd struggle to give them away for free if I'm honest.

Just to the decent thing and throw them in the bin, it's where they belong. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its the typical forum shtick to be a jerkoff to any new member or anyone with questions regarding selling old merch etc. Usually because they dont have disposable income

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Its the typical forum shtick to be a jerkoff to any new member or anyone with questions regarding selling old merch etc. Usually because they dont have disposable income

Having no disposable income is still a lot better than being a pedophile!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Its the typical forum shtick to be a jerkoff to any new member or anyone with questions regarding selling old merch etc. Usually because they dont have disposable income

1. Not a new member

2. Not going to stick around and be an active contributor

3. This ain't a fucking market, hock your shit on one of the multitude of shit-hocking sites available to you

4. If your financial situation is so dire as to lead you to try and sell shit on fan forums then perhaps your time would be better spent thinking through life decisions you've made and fishing the employment lake for better opportunities. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Its the typical forum shtick to be a jerkoff to any new member or anyone with questions regarding selling old merch etc. Usually because they dont have disposable income

He's selling a load of shit and clearly has no interest in being here other than that.

I call it as I see it rather than being like you and creating a sob story about him being poor so it gives you another reason to cry about something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I meant that you guys are the ones with no disposable income and have to take your anger out on innocent people. 

The guy who did the lyric videos for California Deluxe got run off too since only 2 people here have $50. All of your doles go to McDonalds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

No I meant that you guys are the ones with no disposable income and have to take your anger out on innocent people. 

The guy who did the lyric videos for California Deluxe got run off too since only 2 people here have $50. All of your doles go to McDonalds

So because none of us want to buy shit dated hats we all have no disposable income?

Wasn't you telling me that I was spending $200 a weekend at the pub last week? make up you're mind - do I have disposable income or not?

Only two people here have $50? we're all on the dole and spend it all on McDonalds? fucking terrible insult attempt. 

So much fail on a single post, didn't think you could get any worse but you've surpassed all expectations with that one. Well done, I guess...? I'll say hey from you to my wife that you made up the other week as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

No I meant that you guys are the ones with no disposable income and have to take your anger out on innocent people. 

The guy who did the lyric videos for California Deluxe got run off too since only 2 people here have $50. All of your doles go to McDonalds

if you have to explain your Insult, it probably wasn't that clever in the first place. give it a rest man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

No I meant that you guys are the ones with no disposable income and have to take your anger out on innocent people. 

The guy who did the lyric videos for California Deluxe got run off too since only 2 people here have $50. All of your doles go to McDonalds

I don't spend my money on useless bullshit and I like to think that is one of the reasons I'm not poor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

So because none of us want to buy shit dated hats we all have no disposable income?

Wasn't you telling me that I was spending $200 a weekend at the pub last week? make up you're mind - do I have disposable income or not?

Only two people here have $50? we're all on the dole and spend it all on McDonalds? fucking terrible insult attempt. 

So much fail on a single post, didn't think you could get any worse but you've surpassed all expectations with that one. Well done, I guess...? I'll say hey from you to my wife that you made up the other week as well!

Tell her hey from me as well, your wife is lovely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...