Ramones Have Stupid Haircuts ... and other (musical) things that need to be said

Speedo

On 12/7/2018 at 4:20 PM, Nasa said:

People consider Red Hot Chili Peppers to be a good band, right? I think they're super overrated. Anthony Kiedis is easily one of the worst lyricists out there, and he's the weak link in the band (in the Frusciante lineup) in terms of talent.

• Like 1

I kind of love AK in some aspects. Like if I'm in a good mood, I'm for him. if I'm moody, nah.

Some of his lyrics, I think, are accidentally great. Taken as a whole, yeah, he's a weak link.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

The music that came out during the "Dubya" era was fucking fantastic ... I really had high hopes for the Trump era but so far its complete dog shit.

I agree, it bothers me that we haven't had some baller protest rock music stuff. The only song I can think of that came out recently that reflects the reality of the current political structure is this deeply depressing 10 minute Amanda Palmer tune but I can't imagine it'll have the same appeal to most haha

3 hours ago, Kay said:

I agree, it bothers me that we haven't had some baller protest rock music stuff. The only song I can think of that came out recently that reflects the reality of the current political structure is this deeply depressing 10 minute Amanda Palmer tune but I can't imagine it'll have the same appeal to most haha

The Casualties made a song about the border wall ... it's fucking lame and shitty.

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

Speedo how can you hate Dee Dee's hair? He had the best hair. I loved when Joey and Marky were on Howard Stern and Joey said: "whatever Marky you're a wig man" or something like that

I love the Ramones more than most but they had stupid hair cuts. A cool style but dumb haircuts.