Game of Thrones - Season 8

Nasa

• 2 weeks later...

Just started binging this whole series again in preparation for the final season. Just ended season 1. It's crazy how much happens in just that one season. Insane amount of content for a tv show. love it

Yeah..in my head i was expecting like half of the season to be the Starks still together in Winterfell. But that is all busted after 2 episodes. Rob is rallied as King of the North in season 1? Did not remember all of that happening so quickly

Ned has to be one of the most likeable tv characters to ever be killed off in the first season of a show (he's very likeable in the book too, so equally shocking). Even though this was my third time watching season 1, I was still shocked, pissed, and bummed when they kill him

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones

this is pretty nuts. 2 aneurysms. I have a family friend that had one when I was younger and hes never been the same. Crazy to think what couldve been. 

Cant wait for this new season. I cant will myself to rewatch previous seasons though

Did you guys hear that episode one was leaked? It leaked in Spain and HBO took it down almost instantly, but someone did an extensive writeup with bullet points and screenshots and everything. 

Just now, Nasa said:

Did you guys hear that episode one was leaked? It leaked in Spain and HBO took it down almost instantly, but someone did an extensive writeup with bullet points and screenshots and everything. 

Someone needs better things to do with their time.

7 minutes ago, Nasa said:

I've got 57 episodes left to rewatch in three weeks. I don't need any leaks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Someone needs better things to do with their time.

Hm, I’m not so sure about that. I understand the rationale behind doing it. I think if you’re that big of a fan, keeping track of and analyzing every part of the episode would be fun. It’s like the equivalent of doing research for an episode analysis or episode recap. Which can be fun to write and entertaining to read. 

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I've got 57 episodes left to rewatch in three weeks. I don't need any leaks!

LMAO, that’s a lot. good luck! I didn’t even open the link that my friend sent me. I don’t want anything spoiled. 

• Like 1

I can't even think about GOT. I refused to watch the trailer and I don't even wanna make predictions because I expect everyone to die ? but when the dragons will have to fight their dead brother ice dragon is when I'm gonna become very sad and emo. 

• Like 1