Game of Thrones - Season 8

Nasa

On 3/22/2019 at 6:34 PM, Scott. said:

How the fuck are you going to manage that? What a waste of time too

Mate, I managed to watch the whole lot in 3 weeks. We put the boy to bed at 7 and watched 3/4 episodes a night then watched 5/6 on a Saturday / Sunday.

• Like 1

Spoiler

We end with a scene in the far far North, in the lands of always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They're bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran's head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming...

• 3 weeks later...

Does it air the same time all around the world? Thought for sure it would be 9pm locally everywhere. Was hoping i could find a copy of it already. Dont really wanna stay up till like 10:30 when i have to be up at 5:30 in the morning

55 minutes ago, knapton said:

Does it air the same time all around the world? Thought for sure it would be 9pm locally everywhere. Was hoping i could find a copy of it already. Dont really wanna stay up till like 10:30 when i have to be up at 5:30 in the morning

Starts at 8pm on HBO for me.