Game of Thrones - Season 8

Nasa

A regular episode but it was okay, I knew it was going to be somewhat predictable. I just can't stand the romance between Jon and Danaerys. They have absolutey no chemistry and that scene with the kiss was trash.

I think things will start to get interesting from episode 3, which will also be the longest GOT episode ever made, 82 minutes.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I just can't stand the romance between Jon and Danaerys. They have absolutey no chemistry and that scene with the kiss was trash.

I wonder if this will even continue. I feel like Jon might not pursue their relationship anymore now that he knows they're related. Not that GoT isn't filled to the brim with incest, but I feel like Jon might be one character who wouldn't go for that.

Dany's arrogance and sense of entitlement will show very soon, or at least after the fight with the whitewalkers, and she will turn against Jon. That's why I hope she never gets to that point. I'd rather see her die for her dragons (or because of them) on the big battle.

8 hours ago, Elisa said:

A regular episode but it was okay, I knew it was going to be somewhat predictable. I just can't stand the romance between Jon and Danaerys. They have absolutey no chemistry and that scene with the kiss was trash.

I think things will start to get interesting from episode 3, which will also be the longest GOT episode ever made, 82 minutes.

Yeah it’s cringe as fuck. I hate Dany. Think she’s a fucking awful actress too

• Like 1

I don't mind the actress and I don't entirely mind the character but I was a little bit like "bitch who you think you is" during this episode. 

That scene with Sam though...

Spoiler

"We want to thank you dude! by the way, I killed your family!" fucking ouch haha

Jon needs to end that cunt. While he’s slamming her from behind just stab the bitch in the back of the head. 

It’s obvious we’re going to end up with a female on the iron throne at the end. It’s 2019 ffs. It’ll probably be the black lass to tick a few more boxes. She’s an absolute worldy tbf

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Jon needs to end that cunt. While he’s slamming her from behind just stab the bitch in the back of the head. 

It’s obvious we’re going to end up with a female on the iron throne at the end. It’s 2019 ffs. It’ll probably be the black lass to tick a few more boxes. She’s an absolute worldy tbf

I don't see GRRM writing something purely to appease a rise in feminism, whoever it is would've been planned from the start in his mind and as his approach to women is either "rape them silly" or "have them be total badasses" I think it could go either way. 

Personally I think no one will end up on the throne. no one wins. everyone dies. the end. 

• Like 1

the show creators and GRRM have had who's going to end up on the throne planned for quite some time, i'd imagine. i don't think either of them would put a woman on the throne just because it's 2019. the show has definitely done some pandering, but not to that degree.