Game of Thrones - Season 8

Nasa

19 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Use spoilers you fucking dicks, it comes up in the main feed when you check unread posts. 

Maybe, for the time being, click on individual threads instead of reading new posts that way. The episode has already aired, so it's fair game to discuss openly.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Maybe, for the time being, click on individual threads instead of reading new posts that way. The episode has already aired, so it's fair game to discuss openly.

Not everyone lives in your part of the world, aired at 2am here and i was up at 6.30am to go to work, Im not saying don't discuss at it all, just maybe use the spoiler function for 24 hours or so for those that can't watch as it airs...(which applies to most of Europe)

17 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Not everyone lives in your part of the world, aired at 2am here and i was up at 6.30am to go to work, Im not saying don't discuss at it all, just maybe use the spoiler function for 24 hours or so for those that can't watch as it airs...(which applies to most of Europe)

Why should we have to change the way we post when you can just as easily change the way you look at the forum? Either be more careful to avoid spoilers or accept that you might get spoiled.

44 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Why should we have to change the way we post when you can just as easily change the way you look at the forum? Either be more careful to avoid spoilers or accept that you might get spoiled.

I guess I'm just a more considerate person than you, not really surprising really to be honest.

I can now finally watch, I'll give my views with spoilers after because I'm not a cunt.

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

I guess I'm just a more considerate person than you, not really surprising really to be honest.

I can now finally watch, I'll give my views with spoilers after because I'm not a cunt.

Yes, you're so considerate to demand everyone else change their posting habits to make you happy instead of making a minor change to how you browse the forum. So entitled!

• Haha 1

Long comment:

Spoiler

Emotionally speaking, it was a gut wrenching episode and I loved it.  You go from "How the fuck are they going to get out of this?" to "no, oh well, there’s no way to get out of this” even though you know there will be three more episodes, other issues to solve, yet at some point you're no longer sure of anything. So much that I was most hoping for a Bran-saves the day redemption even though he was the one character in a wheelchair. And Arya stole the show. What we thought was an annoying subplot in Braavos is actually the reason the Night King is dead now.

But I am also a little disappointed that everything happened in total darkness. I know it makes sense, the limited vision adding to the terror of the characters and the viewers, and I can accept that I couldn't see what was going on inside the halls of the castle or that the entire Dothraki army fell off screen (even though we've been hearing about how great the Dothraki are for years and they all got killed in a minute) but all I wanted to see was those dragons fight and the scenes were completely unintelligible, considering that everyone has been waiting for this for like 10 years? I had no idea what which dragon was which. Gotta thank Melisandre for providing light to actually see parts of this episode though.

But it was great. I wonder how this will not be anticlimatic from here on, and I like that they might go back to their roots for the last 3 episodes. humans vs humans, power hungry, plotting, killing. all for the iron throne.

• Like 2