Game of Thrones - Season 8

Nasa

I didn't particularly like that episode. We've known for a long time that Daenerys isn't as wonderful/benevolent as she thought she was and it was clear that Missandei's death sent her over the edge, but this just seemed too far too fast. If this is how it was always going to go for Daenerys, they needed to spend a lot more time building towards it.

• Like 2

This episode is getting ripped to pieces on social media like no other. I haven’t seen so much hate for a GoT episode since I started watching (during season 6). This was easily my first or second favorite episode of the entire season so far. I mean, yeah, Jamie had a lame ending and I fucking hate Daenarys now (and she used to be one of my favorites) but part of the reason I like this show in the first place is because I never know what’s going to happen next, who’s going to die, or who’s going to royally piss me off next. I can’t imagine how this will end next week. I can’t wait to find out either.

It was amazing. There was great action, an awesome sense of betrayal and heartache. A sense of helplessness. The gore was wonderful. I liked how even the "good" soldiers got caught up in the blood lust and went crazy. 

My issues with last night's episode have nothing to do with trendiness (I'm one of the few people who loved the third episode this season). The show is suffering because they cut the last couple of seasons short despite having a lot of ground to cover. Most of the issues I have could have been dealt with easily if they'd had enough time (and taken that time) to develop the story more.

• Like 1

Didn’t love that tbh, was to obvious Dany would turn into her father. Wish they went a different route. Stunning to watch though of course.

Arya better not be dead. Something is telling me that whole last scene was symbolic that’s shes dead ffs.

the hound ?? 

Visually beautiful. Storyline-wise not so much but what did you think it was going to happen? There was a guy called the MAD king whose reign started benevolently before he succumbed to the madness caused by his incestuous lineage and he had a daughter who did the exact same thing. It is something that has been foreshadowed the entire series. Same thing for Jaime dying in the arms of the woman he loves - no matter how much he has changed through the years, I knew he wasn't gonna kill Cersei. 

Now the viewers want revenge so when someone else murders Dany next episode they will be happy again but I hope it will be an unpredictable series finale next week. Now we are left with all the characters we have built the biggest connections with. I think we should just enjoy the show for what it is, because it's more than a tv-show. 

By the way, after starbucks, someone fucked up again last night! 

• Like 1