Game of Thrones - Season 8

Nasa

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

The one thing Game of Thrones did better than any other show or movie was it could really make me HATE characters. I don't think I've hated a villain more than I hated Ramsay. I've also never been so happy to see certain characters die brutally, like Ramsay and Joffrey. The impressive thing was that they could also make me like the characters who I once loathed, like Theon.

Agreed. A lot of characters went from being scummy to very likeable, as you mentioned Theon, but also Jaime and the Hound. 

It'll be interesting to see how the books show Daenerys' decline into madness. Will definitely not be as abrupt as the show was. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I never took to Ramsey because I’ve seen the actor Iwan Rheon in other things, I’ve seen most of the cast in small British programmes/films etc but for some reason I couldn’t look past him

I was never capable of hating Ramsey. All I thought about was Simon from Misfits and he was so pure!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

I was never capable of hating Ramsey. All I thought about was Simon from Misfits and he was so pure!

Idk, whenever I think of Simon I think 'I want to rip your clothes off and piss on your tits' I found the leap to Ramsey quite comfortable lol

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I was devastated when Robert Sheehan left but Joseph Gilgun did a good job with ‘Rudy’

Joseph Gilgun is amazing. So funny in Misfits and I absolutely loved him in This Is England (film and series)

• Like 1

Anyone else watch the production documentary that came out yesterday?

Was pretty interesting, but sucks they didn’t feature more of the main cast. Sorry, but a nerdy Stark extra just wasn’t enough for me as a main feature

Did anyone see the making of season 8 doc? You don’t realise how much work goes into it, feel kinda bad now slagging it off because they have people working so fucking hard to make it happen, there was a couple who hadn’t seen their daughter for 3 weeks ffs. Still the writers did fuck it up

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Did anyone see the making of season 8 doc? You don’t realise how much work goes into it, feel kinda bad now slagging it off because they have people working so fucking hard to make it happen, there was a couple who hadn’t seen their daughter for 3 weeks ffs. Still the writers did fuck it up

Tbh that makes it all the more awful. It shows how important the writing is. All these wonderful talented people worked themselves so hard for two dudes who phoned in two seasons worth of work. It's tragic. Their work was solid, but the writing let everyone down. 

• Like 2

Just now, Kay said:

Tbh that makes it all the more awful. It shows how important the writing is. All these wonderful talented people worked themselves so hard for two dudes who phoned in two seasons worth of work. It's tragic. Their work was solid, but the writing let everyone down. 

Agreed. Even the actors fucking hated it

Now we’ve got to look forward to them ruining Star Wars yay. Although could say Star Wars has already been ruined. The last Jedi was a disgrace 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Agreed. Even the actors fucking hated it

Now we’ve got to look forward to them ruining Star Wars yay. Although could say Star Wars has already been ruined. The last Jedi was a disgrace 

I couldn't care less about them ruining star wars tbh, but I didn't mind TLJ. 

I wouldnt be shocked if the internet does what the internet does and some boycot/sabotage shit is arranged to fuck that movie over out of spite.  I feel like star wars is too huge though for anything to make an impact

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:17 AM, Scott. said:

It's incredible. The show has been top notch on that front throughout most of its run.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Alan Rickman said:

My brother just had a baby today and named him Brandon. I'll be questioning his decision once the baby is out of the NICU. 

Maybe he just mispelled 'Aloysius'? Approach the matter tenderly.

On 6/23/2019 at 6:30 PM, Alan Rickman said:

My brother just had a baby today and named him Brandon. I'll be questioning his decision once the baby is out of the NICU. 

push him out of a tree and tell them they brought it on themselves

• Like 1