Game of Thrones - Season 8

Nasa

I think he will. He'll see how she's bad for the realm after going Mad Queen and then prioritize the realm over his love for her. And then exile himself to the Wall. Makes sense to me.

• Like 1

There’s the whole azor ahai/ lightbringer prophecy thing aswel that kinda fits, although that has kinda been skipped over in the show.

Is there even a point to the wall now though? The white walkers have been defeated and the wildlings are bros now so why do they need the wall/knights watch?

The coffee cup thing seems like more of a stupid easter egg than an actual mistake. There were tons of people in that scene, not to mention the whole crew shooting it. There's no way nobody noticed the cup, especially Emilia Clarke who's sitting right in front of it. They probably thought it would be funny to leave it in. Which it kind of is tbh. It's stupid, but I think it's kind of funny, especially because I didn't notice it when I watched it. Hilarious how people are taking 0.5 seconds of a coffee cup and saying "it's clear that they don't care about this show anymore! Look how lazy they've gotten!" lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Dunno. Think he railed her two nights in a row. Fucking state of Brienne though. Finally gets her vag stuffed and turns into a quivering fucking mess. Ooooh please stay with me Jamie. Big hard Brienne defeated by cock

Clinger for sure

32 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

The coffee cup thing seems like more of a stupid easter egg than an actual mistake. There were tons of people in that scene, not to mention the whole crew shooting it. There's no way nobody noticed the cup, especially Emilia Clarke who's sitting right in front of it. They probably thought it would be funny to leave it in. Which it kind of is tbh. It's stupid, but I think it's kind of funny, especially because I didn't notice it when I watched it. Hilarious how people are taking 0.5 seconds of a coffee cup and saying "it's clear that they don't care about this show anymore! Look how lazy they've gotten!" lol

No money for editing and props anymore 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

To be honest stuff like this happens all the time in big productions. like the white van driving in the background of LOTR. with the amount of takes and stop starts on set it's quite easy for something like that to be missed (also not the first time on GoT, there's been a few) and in the editing room if you've spent hours focusing on colour correction and sound and everything else you end up getting poster blinded to the actual content. It very easily could've been a mistake. 

Loved the scheming between Tyrion and Varys, that was some old school GoT. I always knew Varys was gonna betray Daenerys at some point.

But it was kinda stupid and convenient how Missandei got captured when she was on the same boat as everyone else and they all escaped. Cersei doesn't make much sense either. She hires this guy to kill her two brothers and then when he's literally standing in front of a bunch of archers, she just lets him live. Not to mention she could have just killed Daenerys and her ridiculously tiny protection group right then and there.

37 minutes ago, Thomas D. said:

Loved the scheming between Tyrion and Varys, that was some old school GoT. I always knew Varys was gonna betray Daenerys at some point.

But it was kinda stupid and convenient how Missandei got captured when she was on the same boat as everyone else and they all escaped. Cersei doesn't make much sense either. She hires this guy to kill her two brothers and then when he's literally standing in front of a bunch of archers, she just lets him live. Not to mention she could have just killed Daenerys and her ridiculously tiny protection group right then and there.

Yeah the writing has gone to absolute shit tbh. I still fucking love it though. I don’t let it bother me at all. I’m still gripped by it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Yeah at this point you've just go to enjoy the ride until the end despite some pretty glaring plotholes. 

Was I the only person who thought they might just kill Tyrion at the end of that episode when he walked up to speak to Cersei?

genuinely don't understand why they didn't. Cersei could have killed him finally and started her war. or she could murder whatsherface and start a war. she was starting a war anyway, kill em' both? get rid of the brother you've despised for years? I can't imagine she cares too much about him to murder him, so why the fuck did he walk away from that? 

9 hours ago, Scott. said:

It’s probably clever product placement 

There’s a theory circulating that Starbucks paid them to include it, as it’s  very evident that the cup is the standard Starbucks one. It’s hard to believe they didn’t see it when they had two years to make this season.

7 hours ago, Thomas D. said:

I liked the scheming too, but it’s weird to see Tyrion give a shit about the peasants all of a sudden, when they weren’t a consideration during the battle of Blackwater in season 2.

1 hour ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

There’s a theory circulating that Starbucks paid them to include it, as it’s  very evident that the cup is the standard Starbucks one. It’s hard to believe they didn’t see it when they had two years to make this season.

It’s so obvious. I can’t believe how naive people are