Game of Thrones - Season 8

Nasa

20 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I seriously question people who have enough time to rewatch something like Game of Thrones, HOW MUCH TIME DO THOSE PEOPLE HAVE? must be about 70 hours or something. 

If you spread it out over a long enough period of time its not unrealistic, but I started watching it again only a few weeks ago and I had that same realization that it was 70 hours and I gave up after episode 2.

27 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I seriously question people who have enough time to rewatch something like Game of Thrones, HOW MUCH TIME DO THOSE PEOPLE HAVE? must be about 70 hours or something. 

If you watch 1 hour of television a day it would take just over two months.

FUCK IMAGINE WHAT KIND OF LOSER HAS 1 HOUR OF FREE TIME A DAY!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

If you watch 1 hour of television a day it would take just over two months.

FUCK IMAGINE WHAT KIND OF LOSER HAS 1 HOUR OF FREE TIME A DAY!!

Well personally I'd use the time to watch something I haven't watched before...just don't see the point of using 70 hours to watch something you have seen already. 

• Like 1

Just how the fuck is Bran wheeling himself over snow? Anyone? Must be tricky. 

Decent episode, I also like the slow buildup. Fucking carnage next week nqat. 

Arya ? wasted though, why the fuck haven’t we seen Sansa strip down?? I’d give anything to see her ginger bush and rosy nipples ffs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

My good friends have watched the whole series probably like 3 or 4 times. I dont understand it. Theyve also done numerous tours in Ireland for it. Kinda fanatics i guess

5 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Well personally I'd use the time to watch something I haven't watched before...just don't see the point of using 70 hours to watch something you have seen already. 

Some people like to spend their time revisiting favourites rather than watch something new that they might not like. Just like how some people will order the same thing every time they go to a particular restaurant. It's not for everyone, it's just personal preference.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Some people like to spend their time revisiting favourites rather than watch something new that they might not like. Just like how some people will order the same thing every time they go to a particular restaurant. It's not for everyone, it's just personal preference.

What a fucking dull existence that sounds. 

• Like 1

I've seen my favorite show 5+ times and reread several book series a few times, but I've only watched through every other show I've seen once.

I still marvel in the TV thread about how you guys can apparently blaze through so much TV. It takes me forever to watch stuff. But that's mostly just because I'm not a TV person.

I'm rewatching Game of Thrones again but it's taken me just over a week to watch the first season. Still on episode 10. I couldn't binge watch anything the whole day. This is also the first series I'm gonna be rewatching. I don't tend to watch a series again after finishing it. I watch movies again but not a series.

21 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I’ve watched Breaking Bad through about 5/6 times. Best use of time ever. I love rewatching shows. In fact I’ve just finished rewatching all 9 seasons of the US Office for about the 4th time. Love it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2point5 said:

I’ve watched Breaking Bad through about 5/6 times. Best use of time ever. I love rewatching shows. In fact I’ve just finished rewatching all 9 seasons of the US Office for about the 4th time. Love it. 

You absolute cunt. 

• Like 1