Game of Thrones - Season 8

Nasa

That was fucking incredible tv. Will never be topped that. I blacked out my living room so I could see the picture more clear because it was so dark in places. It was perfection imo. The shots of the knights king at the end were fucking EPIC, the music too, everything. 

Arya though ??

whats the point of the rest of the season. How can they top that?!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

That was fucking incredible tv. Will never be topped that. I blacked out my living room so I could see the picture more clear because it was so dark in places. It was perfection imo. The shots of the knights king at the end were fucking EPIC, the music too, everything. 

Hide contents

Arya though ??

whats the point of the rest of the season. How can they top that?!

We have to deal with Cersei now. I feel nothing will compare the rest of the season

It'll be interesting to see how they try to defeat Cersei now that Daenerys' army is almost non-existent. I'm guessing it will involve 1) lots of dragon fire, 2) turning Cersei's people against her (when word of the Battle of Winterfell spreads, some people might decide to take Dany & Jon's side) and/or 3) Jaime returning to King's Landing and regaining Cersei's trust enough to get close to her and kill her.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, knapton said:

We have to deal with Cersei know. I feel nothing will compare the rest of the season

I’m not arsed about the rest of it now tbh. That’s should of been the last episode with another 30 mins left to wrap shit up. How can you top the whole knight king white walker shit. They’re so menacing. Wtf is Cersei going to do? 

29 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Meh the episode was stunning but was so let down by the plot holes and all the main characters seem immune to death lol

Yeah I was hoping one big death would happen but it’s not over yet. 

they definitely should've finished the entire series with the night king. it would've felt more climactic. i'm still thrilled with this last episode, though. amazing stuff.

37 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

You deserve to have your life spoiled if you open the thread prior to having watched the episode. 

Jorah Died while Dany performed vigorous CPR on his cock. 1 tidbit of that statement was a lie. Watch to see what came true. 

I loved the part when she used him as a human sheild and basically threw him into that one spear. 

I feel like the only way these last episodes can have any impact at all is if something batshit crazy unexpected happens. If its just like another fight and Jamie kills Cersei and some people die and either Jon or Danny take the throne, itll be lame as fuck

• Like 1