Jump to content
 
Sign in to follow this  
bradsonemanband

I remastered their early demos

Recommended Posts

Just now, Ghent said:

Then why did this guys work sound better than the original there, "champion?"

Let's see what you got. You're all talk. Show me your work.

Learn to read, learn to lsiten, understand what we're talkingabout, then talk to me. Go ahead, champ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

the reason i ask, @bradsonemanband , is i have lossless rips from flyswatter / demo #2 / buddha from my original cassettes.

We know dude, we know.

Did you rip them yourself?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

the reason i ask, @bradsonemanband , is i have lossless rips from flyswatter / demo #2 / buddha from my original cassettes.

Nope, these are just the rips that I've always had on my computer, so who knows where they came from originally. If you have lossless rips, and don't mind hooking me up with them, I'd totally be down to give them another remastering treatment, to see if we can get them to sound even better. Up to you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Any time a new person posts a topic, one of the drunk european douche bags has to chime in. I saw it coming a mile away

Says the stalking pedophile.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. You came in, shit on it and acted like a dink-headed know it all. Yes, thats wrong to me.

You on a wum pal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Any time a new person posts a topic, one of the drunk european douche bags has to chime in. I saw it coming a mile away

Seeing something across the Atlantic a mile away is quite impressive. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neal said:

We know dude, we know.

Did you rip them yourself?

i'm not trying be all braggy braggy. this person is new and i'm offering.

and yes, i did rip them myself. the FLACs used to live on what.cd (rest in peace).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Gotcha.

Thank you.

I was a little pissy this morning, took it out on you, that's my bad, man. I get what you were saying, I should have found a better way to speak my piece.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

and yes, i did rip them myself. the FLACs used to live on what.cd (rest in peace).

Yes RIP best site ever. Ill have to check if I downloaded those. That's pretty cool it was you who uploaded them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i'm not trying be all braggy braggy. this person is new and i'm offering.

and yes, i did rip them myself. the FLACs used to live on what.cd (rest in peace).

Did Blink ever find out it was you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

I was a little pissy this morning, took it out on you, that's my bad, man. I get what you were saying, I should have found a better way to speak my piece.

No worries, man. I can do it bettter too. There's no problem at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyzwayz, let's hear your Flyswatter remasters Ghost. Surely you can whip something up pretty fast, with your level of expertise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Learn to read, learn to lsiten, understand what we're talkingabout, then talk to me. Go ahead, champ.

tumblr_lwvmb9zymc1r44v1uo1_r2_500.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Anyzwayz, let's hear your Flyswatter remasters Ghost. Surely you can whip something up pretty fast, with your level of expertise.

I have a better plan: prove me wrong about anything I've said about sound or sound treatment all this years. Anything you can find. I let you choose. Then, we'll talk.

It's not my business that you live in constant denial. It's not my business that not only me have tod you this kind of things and you keep on mocking it all. As I said, go to learn, and then talk with property about what some of us talk when speaking about production, music industry and recording music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...