Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

I dig the intro (minus annoying and unnecessary NANANAs) and Mark's verse, chorus sounds like 21 Pilots or something Idk. I don't listen to All Time Low so not sure what elements that guy brings, but I'm cool with it as a side project as long as it doesn't take away from Blink.

8 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I dig the intro (minus annoying and necessary NANANAs) and Mark's verse, chorus sounds like 21 Pilots or something Idk. I don't listen to All Time Low so not sure what elements that guy brings, but I'm cool with it as a side project as long as it doesn't take away from Blink.

All Time Low make/have made better music than this.

They are also better at making modern pop punk music than blink are. 

California is a poor mans 'So Wrong, It's Right' 

• Like 2

People hate on Alex Gaskarth as it's cool to do so.

He's a good musican and a great singer live, he can write some mega catchy pop punk hooks as well - now I think about it he is a much better fit for blink than Skiba ever was. 

People would hate on it for obvious reasons, but if you're going to attempt to make the music All Time Low was making ten years ago then why not go for the man that has been there and done it?

• Like 2