Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

1 minute ago, Kay said:

I don't need to prove anything, all I said was he wasn't outstanding. I really don't care about the ridiculous prattling argument you've been having with yourself about metal and Tom being able to play anything.

Everyone could be a great guitarist if they sat down and dedicated their life to doing so. It's a skill, not magic. Tom is a good songwriter and he was influencial for the last fucking time I just don't think he's outstanding, why does this fucking matter? 

Not only is he outstanding but he is FUCKING outstanding! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Kay said:

Everyone could be a great guitarist if they sat down and dedicated their life to doing so. It's a skill, not magic. Tom is a good songwriter and he was influencial for the last fucking time I just don't think he's outstanding, why does this fucking matter? 

Yes, because he's outstanding.

And magical.

Just now, Scott. said:

He needs to shave his head the silly cunt. He looked buff as fuck in the Stftk video with a shaved head.  Why hasn’t Skye told him he looks like an absolute cunt? Some fucking wife she is

She knows where the money comes from and she ain't stupid.

• Wow 1