Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

17 hours ago, Champ182 said:

It's been said ever since he first got that haircut but he would look so much better if he gave it up and looked like this. I have no idea why he started doing that Jimmy Neutron shit in the first place, it makes him look like a goon.

GVwNgFt.jpg?1

Yeah, besides the ridiculous hair he looks good. Have no idea why he does that, very odd.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I just buzzed my hair like I had in in 2008. I look almost the same.

I am going to shoot a message board talk word for word from one in 2008. I can even wear the same exact clothes. I bet in 11 year you won't be able to see any difference.

You're a good egg but an odd duck, bub.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I just buzzed my hair like I had in in 2008. I look almost the same.

I am going to shoot a message board talk word for word from one in 2008. I can even wear the same exact clothes. I bet in 11 year you won't be able to see any difference.

If you look 24, then I look 14!

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Not going to find an argument from me there?

just seems very odd that you're both back and forth about each others age appearances. you're both old, no sense fighting it or arguing it. 

Oli you look old dude, you just do. it's fine. you're aging gracefully. I've looked 40 since my early 20s, consider it a gift and move on. 

"Oli" auto corrects on my Mac to "old" you can't make this up. 

1 minute ago, Kay said:

just seems very odd that you're both back and forth about each others age appearances. you're both old, no sense fighting it or arguing it. 

Oli you look old dude, you just do. it's fine. you're aging gracefully. I've looked 40 since my early 20s, consider it a gift and move on. 

"Oli" auto corrects on my Mac to "old" you can't make this up. 

All I said that Mark didn't look old as hell, complimented him by saying he look to be Olivers age...high 30s or whatever Oliver is.

Then Oliver said I look older than 47, to which I responded with apathy. Then Oliver said he looks 24. Not sure what I did wrong here. I don't think Mark looks "old as hell and is rapidly aging." He just has dumb hair.

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

All I said that Mark didn't look old as hell, complimented him by saying he look to be Olivers age...high 30s or whatever Oliver is.

Then Oliver said I look older than 47, to which I responded with apathy. Then Oliver said he looks 24. Not sure what I did wrong here. I don't think Mark looks "old as hell and is rapidly aging." He just has dumb hair.

I agree with you, but you know if you respond to Oli by bringing up his age that he'd pull this. it's just what he does. 

• Like 1