Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

I think Mark actually looks young. My Dad is 49 and Mark looks 10 years younger than him IMO. There's people in their 40s where I live and they look way way older than Mark. I'd say Mark looks in his late 30s. Looks good for his age. But his hair does make him look stupid. But knowing myself, I dread the thought of being old with balding hair. I'm probably gonna do the same shit and try do some Edward Scissorhands shit with my hair.

• Like 2

Just now, Nosferatu said:

I think Mark actually looks young. My Dad is 49 and Mark looks 10 years younger than him IMO. There's people in their 40s where I live and they look way way older than Mark. I'd say Mark looks in his late 30s. Looks good for his age. But his hair does make him look stupid. But knowing myself, I dread the thought of being old with balding hair. I'm probably gonna do the same shit and try do some Edward Scissorhands shit with my hair.

It's because, years ago, you broke your father. My kids have done the same thing. It's your fault and you need to apologies.

• Like 1

Just now, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

It's because, years ago, you broke your father. My kids have done the same thing. It's your fault and you need to apologies.

Made me crack up. If only that was true haha. To be honest, most of my family look young. I believe my Dad looks his age. My Mum is 50 next month and doesn't look it whatsoever. Looks fucking 33. My brother looks 14 and he's 22 turning 23. Different Dad to me though. Most people say I look 20-21 and I've just turned 26 today. The young genes are from my Mum's side of the family. All my aunties, uncles from that side all just look young.

• Like 1

The hair is main reason we even notice his age. It's the same look he's been doing for years and it looked bad back then. With a normal hair cut and a slightly more mature sense of style, we probably wouldn't notice.

Also people make balding comments sometimes but dude's got plenty of hair for his age and his hairline is fine.

• Like 3

I think all the blink guys look younger than their age to be honest. None of them look to be in their 40s IMO. Tom looks great for his age too, he's just gained a bit more weight that's all. But he's nowhere near as bad as he was in 2010 when it comes to his weight. Sometimes they may look just over 40 in the odd photo, but generally they all look to be way younger than they are.

31 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I think all the blink guys look younger than their age to be honest. None of them look to be in their 40s IMO. Tom looks great for his age too, he's just gained a bit more weight that's all. But he's nowhere near as bad as he was in 2010 when it comes to his weight. Sometimes they may look just over 40 in the odd photo, but generally they all look to be way younger than they are.

Would you say they are harvesting young blood?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Would you say they are harvesting young blood?

With the way California sounded, they're definitely trying to steal the youth of teenagers.

As for Tom DeLonge, he's stealing it a different way. He was captured by aliens sometime in 2004. He returned with Angels & Airwaves. These same aliens could be the ones from War of the Worlds that take blood from humans. It all makes sense now.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 1:33 PM, Champ182 said:

It's been said ever since he first got that haircut but he would look so much better if he gave it up and looked like this. I have no idea why he started doing that Jimmy Neutron shit in the first place, it makes him look like a goon.

GVwNgFt.jpg?1

Is that Matt wachter?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ghent said:

Yep, I'm 32 and I know people my age who seriously look like they could be the age of Mark already.

I mean according to Oliver, I myself look older than Mark!

I honestly haven't studied pics of you, but I do remember the shots of you and AVA from 2008, and then the one of you and Blink in like 2016 and I couldn't believe it was the same person to be honest.

Who cares really but I figured if you were going to say I look older than a 47 year old guy, it was fair game.

20 hours ago, Ghent said:

Yep, I'm 32 and I know people my age who seriously look like they could be the age of Mark already.

I mean according to Oliver, I myself look older than Mark!

I'm 31 and literally no people I know of a similar age look as old as Mark, you have some haggered looking friends!

I'm not saying Mark looks old for his age in saying that, he looks about right/a little younger than the standard 47 year old, just needs to trim that stupid spike.