Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

38 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I honestly haven't studied pics of you, but I do remember the shots of you and AVA from 2008, and then the one of you and Blink in like 2016 and I couldn't believe it was the same person to be honest.

Who cares really but I figured if you were going to say I look older than a 47 year old guy, it was fair game.

Oh, that blink pic that I have never posted on the boards but you apparently studied on my Facebook? lol

31 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I'm 31 and literally no people I know of a similar age look as old as Mark, you have some haggered looking friends!

I'm not saying Mark looks old for his age in saying that, he looks about right/a little younger than the standard 47 year old, just needs to trim that stupid spike. 

Didn't say they were my friends, but I do know people from my class who are already completely bald and half grayed. It's pretty crazy

Dang my eyes hurt after reading that, but I like this part which confirms what most people here have speculated:

Mark believes that pop punk is as healthy as ever. “People wanted to hear songs from California as much as they wanted to hear songs from EOTS/Dude Ranch/TOYPAJ. Somehow blink was totally revitalized in 2016 and 2017 and we’re like a brand new band again. It’s great. I think, honestly it’s because we went back to everything blink-182 was, for us. When we recorded California, we did a whole lot of soul-searching: what is blink-182? We took it all back to the very beginning and wrote the 2016 version of EOTS.”

1 minute ago, Nosferatu said:

I don't see it as the 2016 version of Enema. I see it as the blink-182 version of modern pop punk. Outside of like 4 songs blink didn't sound like blink. It was more like blink trying to sound like bands that are in turn trying to sound like them.

Like some sort of shit paradox.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Dang my eyes hurt after reading that, but I like this part which confirms what most people here have speculated:

Mark believes that pop punk is as healthy as ever. “People wanted to hear songs from California as much as they wanted to hear songs from EOTS/Dude Ranch/TOYPAJ. Somehow blink was totally revitalized in 2016 and 2017 and we’re like a brand new band again. It’s great. I think, honestly it’s because we went back to everything blink-182 was, for us. When we recorded California, we did a whole lot of soul-searching: what is blink-182? We took it all back to the very beginning and wrote the 2016 version of EOTS.”

Jesus fucking Christ. There’s no hope. He’s too far gone. It’s over people. Deluded.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Was curious about the reception youtube, mostly seems to be ATL fans loving it, but this comment made me giggle shamefully - 

"Adam’s Song doesn’t make me wanna kill myself.. but this does. Please tell Mark this is all his fault."

• Like 2
  • Haha 4