Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

37 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

When are we moving this garbage to the side projects section?

How often do people post there? Honestly I wish everything was just in one section. It never even crosses my mind to go into the side projects section haha, I can't imagine the conversations about Simple Creatures (or AVA if that ever happens again) will be as active if it's tucked away over there. And even though the song is one of the worst things Mark has ever done in my opinion it's still amusing and keeps the board lively haha

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

This song has been stuck in my head all weekend, love it. So much so that I checked out All-Time Low’s “essentials playlist” and found out...they suck lol. Amazing how awful all these bands are that were “inspired by Blink”.

some of their songs are not that bad: weightless, painting flowers, time bomb, the reckless and the brave.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:39 PM, Champ182 said:

How often do people post there? Honestly I wish everything was just in one section. It never even crosses my mind to go into the side projects section haha, I can't imagine the conversations about Simple Creatures (or AVA if that ever happens again) will be as active if it's tucked away over there. And even though the song is one of the worst things Mark has ever done in my opinion it's still amusing and keeps the board lively haha

Yeah, the side projects section is more of a place to archive old conversation than anything.

We'll see what happens with Simple Creatures and decide from there if talk will be allowed in here.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 10:01 AM, Ghent said:

Yeah, the side projects section is more of a place to archive old conversation than anything.

We'll see what happens with Simple Creatures and decide from there if talk will be allowed in here.

Cause let's face it there would still be about 3 topics this project gets talked about in the Blink section anyway, 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 5:58 AM, Ghent said:

I'm still listening to this song, good stuff. Can't wait for the next one

its almost as if mark wanted to do something heavens esq...hopefully the rest of the songs are better but i cant trust anyone from ATL. really wish blink never latched onto them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, n i k u . said:

its almost as if mark wanted to do something heavens esq...hopefully the rest of the songs are better but i cant trust anyone from ATL. really wish blink never latched onto them. 

Didn’t you know ATL? Or am I thinking of another band?

On 2/10/2019 at 11:55 PM, Scott. said:

Didn’t you know ATL? Or am I thinking of another band?

yes, my high school band played shows with them. i remember they played one of their first shows with us at a church in maryland and 80% of their set was blink covers cause they only written like 1-2 songs lol.