Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

On 2/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

I'm really happy that Mark is making music outside of blink-182 now. All the other band members already were, so it's cool to get something from Mark too.

Yeah whether I love or hate the new record/band, I think Mark needs a side project where he can write actual music with zero expectations. I get so sick of him saying, "This is what blink is. We're going back to what blink is about. Blink always had a fun, summer vibe." Etc, etc, etc. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vic vinegar said:

Yeah whether I love or hate the new record/band, I think Mark needs a side project where he can write actual music with zero expectations. I get so sick of him saying, "This is what blink is. We're going back to what blink is about. Blink always had a fun, summer vibe." Etc, etc, etc. 

Exactly!

• Like 1

as a fan of pop music, i guess i'm fine with this? it wasn't nearly as bad as the first tune, and mark sounds pretty good as always singing in the lower register. but:

3 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah I like it how fucking awkward does mark look in the video though ? he’s like Tom in the Adventure video ffs

suuuuuuuure does. i was cringing.

3 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah I like it how fucking awkward does mark look in the video though ? he’s like Tom in the Adventure video ffs

Alex has done this a million times and Mark looks like he's pretending to like dancing at a wedding he didn't want to attend in the first place

• Haha 1