Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

40 minutes ago, Ghent said:

This song is really good. I like this band. Cool vibes. I want a full album for sure.

This type of music could get radio play today for sure.

I remember you saying one of the main reasons you hated All TIme Low was the singing? as soon as he gets involved in anything blink related that seems to not be an issue anymore...

I think the song is decent, might be a grower.

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I’ve got plenty of cash pal don’t you worry. 

Didn't you pay off a huge chunk off your mortgage when you bought your house and now your so financially comfortable you've gone down to part time like 2 years ago? I hope I haven't been jealous this whole time for nothin' lol 

Just now, ...Dan... said:

I remember you saying one of the main reasons you hated All TIme Low was the singing? as soon as he gets involved in anything blink related that seems to not be an issue anymore...

I think the song is decent, might be a grower.

Yeah, I don't like him in All Time Low.

I think it's more the style of vocals than the voice itself. To me he just sounds like Skiba in these songs. Like you could probably tell me it's Skiba and I wouldn't know any better.

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Didn't you pay off a huge chunk off your mortgage when you bought your house and now your so financially comfortable you've gone down to part time like 2 years ago? I hope I haven't been jealous this whole time for nothin' lol 

Yet gripes about paying a couple dollars for a song...classic

Definitely better than the first one because it isn't aggressively ear-splittingly obnoxious, but still not my cup of tea. So interesting to hear Mark straight up going for pop stardom in 2019. Beyond the last song's comparisons to Fall Out Boy this one DEFINITELY sounds like it could be a pop radio hit in that vein of like One Republic or Bastille or whatever. They know what they're going for, that's for sure.

A pretty cool pop song. Interesting instrumentation with nice melodies and Mark/Alex actually work better together in this song compared to Drug. However, it’s still awkward when Alex comes in after Mark instead of Matt since this is not blink (Mark’s higher notes in this sound like Matt at times lol) but their voices surprisingly blend well together. 

Overall I’m surprisingly pleased. I hope Drug is just the dud compared to the rest of the songs they release. 

1 minute ago, NJansaid said:

To Scott's point, I split Spotify premium with someone for $6/mo and simply just right clicked - add to playlist.  

Wow you both pay? I need friends like that. I have the Spotify family plan with my partner and 3 friends using it and not a single one of those bastards pay me any of the £15 it costs me a month. 

Just now, Kay said:

Wow you both pay? I need friends like that. I have the Spotify family plan with my partner and 3 friends using it and not a single one of those bastards pay me any of the £15 it costs me a month. 

I pay for spotify now and I didn't even tell my wife! It's just me, its mine, all mine!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Lol yeah you just have to be upfront about it.  My one friend still let's his ex girlfriend use all his streaming accounts.. with her new boyfriend. F that.

7 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Lol yeah you just have to be upfront about it.  My one friend still let's his ex girlfriend use all his streaming accounts.. with her new boyfriend. F that.

Oh fuck that shit. I'd cancel the accounts and restart them tbh. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kay said:

WTF? Tell them to start paying their share and if they won't, remove them from the account.

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

WTF? Tell them to start paying their share and if they won't, remove them from the account.

Nah, I mean to be fair I'm in a better financial situation than most of them, so I don't mind. I know they couldn't afford the monthly expense to get their own account and ultimately, I'd pay for it on my own anyway so why rock the boat? 

I signed up for a trial of something - can't even remember what it was - but the service itself was packaged with YouTube Red. I canceled the service before the trial was up but YTR stayed active, I've never paid for it and I don't have ads anymore! Hooray! Gaming the fucking system!