Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

Just now, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Like a horror movie streaming service? Sweet!

Movies and some shows, like Channel Zero. They've started to dabble into original content, including I think an upcoming Creepshow series. They also have some stuff with Joe Bob Briggs from TNT's Monstervision, which I personally love

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kay said:

Nah, I mean to be fair I'm in a better financial situation than most of them, so I don't mind. I know they couldn't afford the monthly expense to get their own account and ultimately, I'd pay for it on my own anyway so why rock the boat? 

That's very generous of you. I'm just not nice enough to do something like that lol, although I might be if I could afford it more easily.

21 minutes ago, Kay said:

Nah, I mean to be fair I'm in a better financial situation than most of them, so I don't mind. I know they couldn't afford the monthly expense to get their own account and ultimately, I'd pay for it on my own anyway so why rock the boat? 

Because it's still in a win-win.  You pay less, they pay less than if they got it themselves, and everyone gets it.

13 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Movies and some shows, like Channel Zero. They've started to dabble into original content, including I think an upcoming Creepshow series. They also have some stuff with Joe Bob Briggs from TNT's Monstervision, which I personally love

Joe Bob Briggs Samurai Cop commentary is the best thing I've ever watched.  I'm in.  Anyone that had Hulu/HBO too I'm in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whales said:

Alex has done this a million times and Mark looks like he's pretending to like dancing at a wedding he didn't want to attend in the first place

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

3 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I had to stop watching the video because it was negatively affecting my impression of the song.

I just had it on the brackground as I saw dancing Mark.

Overall... I don't see myself re-listening to this much more than a couple of times when the thing drops in its entirely.

Lol .. i have a hard time taking mark serious on this because its so different but its an okay song... I think mark should pursue this sound with simple creatures and leave blink alone. Shit is much better than california tbh...

Imo mark shouldve done this project instead of kicking tom out. We'd have a new tom mark travis blink record by now... 

Its quite refreshing to see mark grow an challenge himself into different genres. Not that i personally like the direction, but it's cool he still likes to push himself. Would've been great if blink would've allowee mark an tom to grow and mesh their interests, but their desired direction is so far apart, no wonder they didn't get along

33 minutes ago, Kay said:

Genuinely wondering if Mark was gutted California didn't break out as some pop hit and is doing this instead because he's desperate to be mainstream again. 

Eh I don't know, California was a #1 album and is their only #1 other than TOYPAJ, Bored To Death was their first #1 single since I Miss You, I can't imagine he expected or even hoped for bigger mainstream success than that. I do agree that it seems like he's aiming for a whole different type of pop hit now but I can't imagine it's because he was bummed about Cali.

3 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Eh I don't know, California was a #1 album and is their only #1 other than TOYPAJ, Bored To Death was their first #1 single since I Miss You, I can't imagine he expected or even hoped for bigger mainstream success than that. I do agree that it seems like he's aiming for a whole different type of pop hit now but I can't imagine it's because he was bummed about Cali.

Cali still didn't have the radio impact Enema did though, that's what I meant

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kay said:

Cali still didn't have the radio impact Enema did though, that's what I meant

Yeah for sure, he would have been fucking crazy to think that was a possibility in 2016 but maybe he's more ruthless than we've imagined haha. It's possible he was more interested in that Fall Out Boy type of reinvention as a pop act than re-establishing Blink 182 as a cool pop/punk/rock band, which as a genre obviously doesn't get anywhere near the same type of radio play as the 90s/early 00s.