Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

6 hours ago, Loudernow said:

Mark's style in Simple Creatures fits him way better than the silly octopus shirts he wears all the time. Don't get me wrong, I like his brand, but he looks way better and "adult" in a plain black shirt and jacket. 

Kinda looks like he’s going for the “serious artist” look like Tom was in the early days of angels. Ironically, mark has a stupid fucking haircut, just like Tom did. Weird to see 47 yr old mark taking a stab at pop superstardom. b182.com- “if you could say one thing to Tom right now, what would it be?” Mark- “what’s with that haircut?”...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Kinda looks like he’s going for the “serious artist” look like Tom was in the early days of angels. Ironically, mark has a stupid fucking haircut, just like Tom did. Weird to see 47 yr old mark taking a stab at pop superstardom. b182.com- “if you could say one thing to Tom right now, what would it be?” Mark- “what’s with that haircut?”...

Haha I remember that haircut comment!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Smalls said:

e5d45eab567d9a84e7e61477fabb6f07--turnta

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I actually quite like the first song. Its pretty catchy. Im not really into this song though.  I like the chorus melody but the musical side of it sucks.  Also Mark dancing in the video is cringy as fuck

edit: since i posted this ive been listening to it lots and actually really like it now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like this song more than the first partly because it's not pop punk. It actually sounds different than something you'd see in blink nowadays. I've also gotten a little more into All Time Low and kinda like Alex's voice, so I'm looking forward to the EP.

Also the dance moves are cringy. I like it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

The live video on FB was funny, Mark pointed out how bad the comments were on his IG several times. 

They said some shows will be announced soon, would love to see them in a small setting. 

I wonder if it'll be even more or less cringey seeing his dancing in person. 

• Haha 2

I’m really liking this one and this is a genre I do t normally like not listen to. The chorus is super catchy! This song is one I can easily picture being played on the hits radio stations with today’s pop and whatever genres are on there. Also, I couldn’t tell care less about the dancing... it’s 2019 nobody gives a shit about music videos these days.