Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

Looks like London sold out quick as well. 

Just think, Tom and Mark could've gotten their experimental vibes out together: Simple Angels or Angels & Creatures ? U2 Synthy Trash Pop Inspired by The Cure. Mark paints while Tom reads a story during the encore. 

6 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Looks like London sold out quick as well. 

Just think, Tom and Mark could've gotten their experimental vibes out together: Simple Angels or Angels & Creatures ? U2 Synthy Trash Pop Inspired by The Cure. Mark paints while Tom reads a story during the encore. 

And a screaming Yoko Ono as a collaboration.

I'd pay to see that.

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

Cool man. They got any support acts?

No idea to be honest mate. Haven’t really looked into it. It’s just a reason for me and my best mate to go London, have too many drinks and then laugh our willies off at Mark doing his dad dancing. 

S.C. Instagram story has some clips of a new song "Ether"... very different from the others. (Actually reminded of "I can feel it, cominnn in the air tonightttt" LOL). The lyrics sound familiar, they may have been posted somewhere thinking they were Blink related. (Stuff about "I swore to god I wouldn't stay, caught me with a ricochet", etc.) 

5 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

S.C. Instagram story has some clips of a new song "Ether"... very different from the others. (Actually reminded of "I can feel it, cominnn in the air tonightttt" LOL). The lyrics sound familiar, they may have been posted somewhere thinking they were Blink related. (Stuff about "I swore to god I wouldn't stay, caught me with a ricochet", etc.) 

Here's Mark's post.

14 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Now the leak has been available for a couple days, whats everyones thoughts?

Incredibly impressed! Glad to hear that mark has still got it. Closer gave me the chills. Best blink related release since untitled l. But maybe only because it was so short. 

• Love 1