Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

26 minutes ago, knapton said:

Really loving the chorus in the new one. So catchy

I dig the song, but the chorus is my least favorite part of it for sure. Seems super cheesy/mainstream so it surprises me that people love this, but hate Cali choruses...

5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Alex sounds like mark in the verses 

Thought that at times, but I think Mark is doing the backup vocals for them the whole time so that may be why?

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

I dig the song, but the chorus is my least favorite part of it for sure. Seems super cheesy/mainstream so it surprises me that people love this, but hate Cali choruses...

Thought that at times, but I think Mark is doing the backup vocals for them the whole time so that may be why?

I love the song except the chorus for that reason.

Heard it yesterday - 

Better than Drug, on par with Strange Love, was alright - not something I'd return to. 

Not sure why everyone is calling the riff some big rocky deal though it's really nothing to write home about, the positive is that it isn't the Adams Song riff again. 

33 minutes ago, Kay said:

Heard it yesterday - 

Better than Drug, on par with Strange Love, was alright - not something I'd return to. 

Not sure why everyone is calling the riff some big rocky deal though it's really nothing to write home about, the positive is that it isn't the Adams Song riff again. 

Because it's an actual riff, catchy enough, something we haven't heard from blink related stuff in a long time.

It's always really obvious when you're trying to go to bat for someone.

This songs growing on me. It's different, I like Mark is being more himself, the video game intro is definitely his dream

10 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Because it's an actual riff, catchy enough, something we haven't heard from blink related stuff in a long time.

It's always really obvious when you're trying to go to bat for someone.

This songs growing on me. It's different, I like Mark is being more himself, the video game intro is definitely his dream

I've been back five fucking minutes and I'm already annoyed with you, what the fuck does this even mean? 

Listened to Adrenaline yesterday, it isn't bad. Love the intro and the verses are decent but the chorus is just generic modern pop punk crap to me. The song as a whole is forgettable to me. It's just a little bit better than Strange Love. Drug is still awful as hell though. One thing I don't like about Simple Creatures is the annoying little details added in all of the songs especially in the choruses. Drug has the nananas and heys, Strange Love has the annoying yeaaaaaahs and Adrenaline still has something about it that I can't stand. Can tell there's a Feldman influence even if he had no part of Simple Creatures, simply because of Zakk Cervini whatever his name is. Esther from that 30 second clip is no different. Seems to have those very annoying little things added.

Just let the songs breathe man. Sometimes less is more. Simple Creatures just sounds like a Feldman/Cervini produced pop project that include Mark and the ATL singer.