Simple Creatures New Song!

Ghent

Music is ok I guess. Pleasant sounding for the most part, but doesn’t make me feel anything. Also somewhat generic sounding with the whole “modern sounds” super loud yelling/yodeling stuff. Alex definitely took the reigns on this project. Happy for all parties nonetheless.

• Like 2

I put this on in the car while my gf was driving and she was like 'Wtf is this shit?' And I was like 'Mark Hoppus's new side project' and she was like 'it's awful'. While I don't hate the EP, That did make me giggle. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kay said:

I put this on in the car while my gf was driving and she was like 'Wtf is this shit?' And I was like 'Mark Hoppus's new side project' and she was like 'it's awful'. While I don't hate the EP, That did make me giggle. 

Well aren't you an edgy couple.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Kay said:

You guys sound like a good time

• Haha 1